제11회

Third Person's

After Y/N cried on Jungkook's chest, she just wiped her tears away and wore her cold expression once again. She just took some time to refresh and have some retouch before going back to her classroom like nothing happened. She was still wearing Jungkook's jacket since her uniform was pretty torn up.

The classes continued but she didn't bother to stand up to leave the room and get some of her books in the locker. She stayed on her seat the whole time. Her professors exchanged many times but she kept her bum glued to the seat and her stare outside the window. The professors and her classmates noticed how she doesn't pay attention all the time but they chose to let her as what they always do.

The bell for the last subject rang and her classmates started to leave the classroom one by one. But still, she was still spacing out. When she was finally alone, Jungkook went in and sat on her desk.

"Y/N." He called softly but he got no response. He sighed and noticed how he can't see any emotions on her face. "Let's go home now. You need to rest."

Y/N just blinked slowly making her look tired. Jungkook grabbed her backpack and her hand to drag her away of the room. Y/N didn't protest and let her butler drag her as she walked soullessly. There were still some students by the hallway that stopped when they passed. The students gasped but this time, it wasn't because of Y/N, but because of the guy who was dragging her.

"Who is he?"

"Is he Y/N's boyfriend?"

"Pabo! Y/N and Jimin are dating, right?"

"Damn! He's so handsome!"

"Jimin Oppa is better!"

"I bet that guy is better than him."

"Yeah, I agree. Just look at his features. So manly!"

"Do you see those muscles? Damn. I like him already."

The girls squealed when they finally got to walk away. Jungkook and Y/N went to the parking lot and let her get in the car but Y/N chose to sit on the passenger seat instead of the backseat. Jungkook found it weird but he let her anyways and get to the driver's seat.

"Don't take me home yet." Y/N finally spoke.

Jungkook turned his head to her before he started the ignition. "But it will be dangerous for you to stay outside. It's almost evening."

"I don't care." She answered coldly and buckled her seatbelt. "I won't die anyways."

Jungkook hissed at her confidence as he turned the key the ignition started. "How are you sure of that?"

"Cos you once said that you'll die first before someone could hurt me."

He stopped on his tracks with what she has said, realizing that he really did say that thing and he still means it. He looked at Y/N when their gazes met at the same time.

"But I wonder why you didn't die before Jimin hurt me." She almost mumbled.

Jungkook heaved a sigh. "Stop thinking about him, you'll only hurt yourself."

"I am hurting myself for almost a day now."She said monotonously.

"Then let's make you forget."

~*~

"Kim Taehyung?"

Just by hearing Hoseok surprisingly say his name, Yoongi and Namjoon rushed by the door.

"How did you know here? How did you get in here?" Namjoon asked, his voice deep.

Hoseok held his arm, "He was a spy. So he probably knows where their targets located."