제27회

Thank you for 8K ;~; Ily all

~*~

Your parents took the business class for their flight back to Korea. Together with the other 15 agents, Jungkook made sure to still protect them even inside the plane.

"Ugh. It's still good to be back earlier than we thought. We could celebrate Christmas with our princess. I already miss her." Your Dad stated which Jungkook has heard from behind.

Your mom smiled. "I miss her too."

Hearing their conversation, Jungkook made a sly smile, realizing how much he missed you more than your parents do. He was thinking of telling them about your relationship but he refused to himself, deciding that it wasn't still the right time.

Scanning his eyes around, he noticed how sleepy everyone was. It was almost 3 in the morning anyways so who wouldn't. He shouldn't fall asleep since he has an instinct that something's wrong. He let some agents as well as your parents doze off before standing from his seat and took his way to the washroom.

He washed his face to take his sleepyness away. Wiping it dry, he stepped out of the washroom as a man, about an inch taller than him, has a beard, and body more masculine than him, appeared before the door. He was staring sternly as Jungkook looked back at him with pure confusion.

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked, his voice deep and intimidating.

The bearded man raised an edge of his lips.

Jungkook wanted to avoid him and just go back to his seat like nothing happened but as an agent, he has to be careful on everything he does. Especially with the man before him who was looking so suspicious.

"How are you related to those two old hags?" The man asked him making him knit his brows.

Following where the man was pointing, Jungkook saw your parents who were laughing as they talked. He stared back at the man, his brows still knitted.

"It isn't your business." Jungkook answered flat making the man chuckle.

He ran his fingers through his thick beard, gently playing with the ends. He stretched his neck from side to side, releasing a sound of his cracking bones.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he saw the most familiar tattoo on the man's neck.

Snake.

B.O.

The man grinned seeing how Jungkook was surprised. Dipping his hand inside his pocket, he pulled out a small black cylinder thing which had a button in the middle.

"Do you see this?" The man smirked, swaying the button's ring around his index finger.

The man didn't have to say what the button was for since Jungkook knew what it really is from it's first glance.

Jungkook tried to snatch the button but the man was fast enough to throw it up and catch it easily. His big body and height were his advantage against Jungkook.

"Not too fast, lil boy." The man slurred as he chuckled deeply.

"Whatever you are planning to do, just... stop it."

"And who do you think you are to say that to me?" The man laughed evilly. "Those two old hags owe me big time so they deserve my little gift for them." He grinned, shaking his hand which held the button.

Jungkook puffed an air in frustration. "You can't do that. There are too many civilians here and they may get harmed by--"

"I don't care!" The man yelled making Jungkook blink his eyes and step backward a bit. "I can press this button anytime I want so that this plane will go... boom!" He smirked, making an exploding gesture with his hand.