제17회

You removed your jacket by the sudden heat that you felt in the training field. Jungkook left you for a while and was told to do some warm-ups.

While having your muscles some stretching, you studied the field. It was enormous and was divided to different kinds of training. A track field, shooting field which had both for archery and guns and an obstacle field which looked like a training for the military.

You have also saw some trainees doing a shadow boxing and karate. You were amazed watching them with their sharp moves, thinking if you can be able to do such moves. Your train of thoughts were interrupted when a man suddenly approached you.

He was wearing a black trouser, his sweat all over his well-built body and a towel around his neck.

"Hi. Are you new here?" He asked, wiping the sweat on his face.

You hesitated to answer while stretching your arms because first, you don't like talking to anyone. Second, you don't care and third, repeat one and two.

You just stared at him boredly then turned to the opposite side, completely ignoring him.

"Sorry about her." You heard a familiar voice but you didn't turn to look at him.

"Oh sunbaenim!" The guy who approached you gasped. "I finally met you in person! You rarely visit the headquarters." He enthusiastically said.

Jungkook chuckled shyly. "Yeah.  I was so busy with my mission."

"Ah.. I see."

"Again, I'm sorry about her."

The guy just chuckled. "It's okay, sunbaenim. Gotta go back to training now."

Jungkook nodded. "Mm. Work hard."

The guy then went back to his own training field.

"I guess you are conditioned now?" Jungkook asked you, standing in front you.

"Err. Yes?" You weren't sure since you were a bit nervous on what field will Jungkook going to try with you.

He just smiled at you and hung a towel around your neck. "Shall we start?"

You nodded.

"Okay." He pointed at the large track field. "Run. 150 laps."

"What the fu--"

"I'm just kidding, babe." He giggled at you, stealing a kiss on your cheeks.

Your face flushed as you touched your cheek. You wanted to hit him hard but you saw him running away so you ran after him.

"You jerk! Stop there!" You yelled.

"No. Chase me, babe." He yelled back, giving you a flying kiss.

You gritted your teeth, fastening your pace and ready to make him bald.

~*~

"Take a long deep breath." Jungkook instructed you. "Then breathe out."

You did as he said, catching a bottle of water he tossed at you.

"How was the run?" He asked grinning while wiping his sweat.

You glared at him, gulping the water down your throat and refreshening your system. You breathed out. "That wasn't a run, jerk. That was a chase." You scoffed.

"That's more fun though." He giggled showing his bunny teeth but you just rolled your eyes. "Now. Let's continue. Gotta work your arm muscles this time."

He then walked to field with obstacle course. You smiled and felt excited since you loved such challenges.

"Are we going to do those obstacles?" You asked smiling.