제30회

Third Person's POV

"Jungkook!" Your mom gasped as she scurried down the stairs. "Thanks, God. You're alive!"

"Oh, son."

Jungkook was surprised a bit hearing them call him son. Although very confused as to why, he bowed his head when they stood before him.

"May I know where Y/N has been before she's gone?" He asked.

"She was talking to someone on her phone and excused herself on the garden. But when we went there to look for her, she wasn't there already. Before that, we've heard two gunshots and there's a dead body on our garden." Your father stated.

Jungkook cursed mentally when someone suddenly tapped his shoulder. Turning to his side, there was Hoseok.

"I'll take care of the dead body. You go find some hints on who and where she's taken." He stated and Jungkook nodded at him.

Together with your mom and dad, they went to the garden. Jungkook immediately searched thoroughly on the grass, finding your phone.

He switched it on as a lock screen welcome his eyes. He typed the date of their anniversary and smiled a bit when he was able to unlock it. He went to your call logs and knew that it was Yoongi whom she called most recently.

'Now how do I track her when she's not bringing her phone?' He thought frustratedly.

But something struck him. The mini- microphone that he installed in your necklace way back.

'I hope she's wearing it.'

Jungkook wore his earpiece and connected it with the gadget installed on her accessory. At first, it almost got him deaf but the signal went clearer till he heard a familiar voice.

"You don't know how much I wanted to do it with you, love but we can't fuck here."

Taehyung...

Jungkook's brows crossed as his lips pressed in a straight line.

"Don't you remember this room?" Taehyung asked again.

You didn't answer so he wasn't able to hear her voice. But the sound of her raged breathing and her thumping heart were so clear in his ears.

"Don't you remember anything?"

There was an awkward silence before he spoke again.

"It isn't a deja vu, my love."

Little by little, Jungkook was getting clues in his mind about where she could possibly be.

"It's you."

You finally spoke, making Jungkook's heart hitch and race quickly. The feeling of longingness for her and worry were mixed.

"It was you who kidnapped me before and yet you lied that you were the one who actually saved me!"

Jungkook smirked, coming up with an idea in his mind.

"Congratulations. You finally got it right." He heard Taehyung's clap.

"Asshole." You slurred. "I hate you!"

"I love you too, my love." Jungkook almost puked. "Shall we break one of the university's rules? It's Christmas break anyways~ So we could fuck right here."

"That's it." He groaned and turned off his earpiece, turning to Hoseok who was busy examining the dead body. "Hyung, please tell Namjoon hyung to call the police. Send them to the university to back me up."