제25회

Thank you for 6K ;;

~*~

Jin cursed in his mind as Hoseok gasped in horror seeing how Taehyung pulled you and kissed you hardly. The customers' eyes widened, their heads turning at the scene.

But before the cafè's crews, Jin and Hoseok could take an action, an unexpected guest then appeared. He pushed Taehyung away from you and punched him hardly on his right cheek.

Taehyung groaned and touched his aching cheek as you covered your mouth to suppress your sobs.

"Y/N..." He turned to you, your teary eyes met his furious one. "Get out of here now." He said deep, his fists clenching.

You wanted to thank him but your pride was protesting so you turned your back and ran back inside the car.

"Why are you here? You and Y/N are already over." Taehyung groaned.

"It doesn't have anything to do with you, Taehyung. Leave her alone."

He scoffed. He stood on his feet and towered him. "Then what? You're gonna go on my way again? You already failed, Jimin. So don't go against my way." Taehyung slurred, bumping on Jimin's shoulder as he passed by him.

Meanwhile, Hoseok spotted a target who was grinning while staring at her phone. With his soft steps, he covered her mouth with the hanky that contained a special chemical which Eunha had sniffed and made her lose her consciousness.

~*~

"Hey, are you okay?" Jin asked worriedly, scooting back on the driver's seat.

You breathed deeply to stop yourself from crying. Grabbing your pouch, you pulled out the tissue to wipe your lips.

Jin watched at how you rubbed the tissue against your lips roughly. You were disgusted. The lips which were only for Jungkook to kiss was kissed by the person you hated so much. You wanted to erase how it felt when he kissed you roughly but no matter how hard you tried, it can't.

I'm sorry, babe.

Tears rolled down your cheeks as sobs started to let out of your mouth. Jin stopped your hand from wiping your lips which made you tired of doing so.

"Y/N... You're only hurting yourself." He said softly.

"J-jungkook--" You sobbed. "He will get mad at me."

"No, he won't." Jin answered unhesitantly. "He doesn't get mad that easy, Y/N. I'm sure he will understand if you will explain to him everything."

The both of you were surprised when Hoseok suddenly came in with Eunha in his arms. Shutting the door close, he made Eunha sit beside him and buckled her seatbelt.

"W-why did she pass out?" You asked worriedly. "Did you hurt her?"

"No. I just made her sniff something that made her pass out so don't worry." Hoseok answered plainly. "And they said that she is your bestfriend, right? But she stole your ring and yet you're still worried for her?"

The sudden realization made you lean away to relax on your own seat. Jin has started the car and drove back to the headquarters.

The Bulletproof Agency has actually a cartel organization together with the country's police department. It has a secret connection wherein, their agency helps the cops arrest the criminals and in return, they have to keep it a secret. The Police Department should act like their agency doesn't exist. So instead of surrendering Eunha to the police, they decided to just keep her in the headquarters for further interrogations.