제13회

"Boss, we got the ring." The man who escaped from your mansion said. His head on a bow and a mask on his chin.

Another middle-aged man who wore a business suit while slouching on the single sofa laughed evilly.

"That's my boys." He continued to laugh and extended his arm. "Now give me the ring."

The man then stood up from kneeling in front of him and handed him the ring with his two hands. Their boss grinned widely seeing the ring in his hand.

But his grin turned into a frown as he studied the ring. Turning it to different sides and observing its stone. He then shoot his man a death glare.

"Fucking assholes!" He growled.

The man was scared and confused of why he acted like that all of a sudden. He wanted to see his boss' face but he was too afraid of meeting his eyes.

"This..." The boss gritted his teeth. "... is fucking fake!" He growled and threw the ring at god knows where.

~*~

Due to the incident last night, you woke up late as what you expected. You actually have classes but you didn't care since you didn't feel like going to school. First was because you lack sleep and second, you have to stay away from Jimin.

You yawned as you stretched your arms while glancing at the wall clock.

12:26pm

You hopped off of your bed wearing your soft cottony blue slippers and headed to your bathroom. Just then, you noticed that your room was now neat and clean again. You just shrugged thinking that your maids did it for you.

Stepping on your bathroom, you washed your face and brushed your teeth. The moment you finished your rituals, you saw Jungkook standing next to your bed.

"What are you doing here?" You nonchalantly asked.

"I forgot to ask you about this last night but... Did the thieves steal something from your room?" He curiously asked.

You just sighed and sat on the chair in front your mirror to put some lip balm.

"Nothing." You answered as you popped your lips. "I didn't lose anything. Even my lipstick collections are still complete."

From Jungkook's reflection, you saw him rolled his eyes so you scoffed at him silently.

"Good to hear then. Your mom's worrying for you since you wasn't able to take your breakfast. She's waiting for you at the kitchen." Your butler stated making you turn to him.

"Mom?" You surprisingly asked him. "She's still home? She didn't come to work?"

"Obviously." Jungkook answered as he left you. Your mouth agape by his rudeness but it wasn't new to you anyways.

You dashed downstairs and noticed that the mansion was clean of the unconscious bodies you saw last night. You can't even see their blood stains since the tiles were back at sparkling clean.

"Eomma!" You enthusiastically called as a beautiful woman turned her head to you. You hugged her tight. "Good morning, eomma!"

The woman chuckled kissing the top of your head. "It's past morning already, dear."

"Oh." You realized and giggled, taking a seat beside her.

"How was your sleep?" The woman asked putting some rice on your plate.

"It was fine. How about you eomma? Aren't you and appa hurt from what happened last night?" You worriedly asked earning a genuine smile from your mother.