제15회

Jungkook has put you on your bed as he knelt down in front you to remove the cloth covering your wound. It was still bleeding.

He looked up at you only to see your swollen and reddish eyes. He chuckled, making you feel embarrassed so you turned your head away.

"You made me cry like a mess so don't laugh at my look right now, Jeon Jungkook." You warned but you felt his hand touched your chin, turning your head to him to meet each other's gazes.

"You are beautiful. Don't forget that." He smiled and removed his hand from your chin. "Stay here. I'll just get the first aid kit." He said and left your room, making you swallow the lump formed in your throat when he complimented you.

He came back with the kit and once again knelt down on his one knee to cure the wound in your knee. You bit your lip as he cleaned your wound with the alcohol, flinching a bit with the stinging pain. But everytime he notices that you are hurting, he blows your wound to lessen the sting.

You stared at his focused face. The memories of the first day of him as your butler came back. From then, many have changed. You didn't complain on how he rules you anymore. You just do what he says thinking that all he wants were all for the better. Aside of being rude, he was now perverted but it was fine with you since you can ride his perverted mind. And he wasn't blank in front of you anymore. He tends to laugh and smile more with you these days. You are getting more comfortable with each other. You chuckled unconsciously.

"Remember the first time you cured my wounds?" You asked him making him stop for a while.

He chuckled. "Yeah." He answered shortly. "That was the first time I saved you from being kidnapped in your school."

You silently gasped. "Kidnapped? It w-w-was you who saved me?"

Jungkook hummed and nodded. Your eyes still widening at the sudden confusion.

'But Taehyung told me it was him...'

"Why?" Jungkook asked when he noticed your scrunched face.

"N-nothing." You shrugged off your thought. "I was just feeling sorry..." You bit your lower lip. "I didn't know it was you who saved me but I... still bombarded you with questions."

"It's okay. I thought that was only a part of my job interview." He stated and covered your wound with the bandage. "There. Don't move it too much. I'll just bring you a dinner in bed later."

You nodded. "Mm. Thank you." You said and carefully hopped in your legs to the bed to rest your back against the headboard.

"Just call me if you need me." Your butler said as he turned the door knob.

"I need you." You said right away making him stop and look back at you.

He sighed and stood next to your bed. "Are you still... not okay?" He asked worriedly.

"I will never be okay."

He sat on your bed, next to you. "Tell me why."

You fiddled with your fingers. "Tell me what do you know about Jimin. Tell me why would he bring me to danger." You asked looking at him.

"Are you sure?" He asked, his eyes showing how worried he is for you. "I mean... I am just worried you'd break down again anytime."

"No, I won't." You answered flat. "I can't feel anything against him but anger. I just want to know everything."

Jungkook sighed, looking down for a second and looked back at you. "Cos he just wanted your ring in the first place, Y/N."

You heart stopped beating for a second but your brows managed to cross. "What?"