𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃

────── ★★★ ──────

Everly slowly opened her eyes to be greeted by the darkness that she had grown used to after spending a few months with Peter Pan and his Lost Boys on Neverland. The blonde girl rested on her cot for a moment longer before letting out a groan and getting to her feet. After putting on her clock to protect her from the strangely cold air of the island, the Lost Girl exited her tent to get as much heat from the fire as she could before the boys woke up and forced her away from their only source of warmth. While the blue-eyed girl sat on a log in silence as she stared into the flames, the sounds of Lost Boys' tents opening followed by their approaching footsteps met her ears.

The lone Lost Girl didn't move an inch as she felt their presence getting closer and closer to where she sat. She mentally prepared herself for the pushing and shoving of the boys, only for her entire body to tense when she caught a hint of green smoke out of the corner of her eye before she looked up to see Pan staring down at her with his signature smirk plastered onto his face.

"We are going to play a game, boys," he announced while keeping his eyes glued to the girl in front of him as the cheers from the surrounding Lost Boys filled the air.

After studying the leader of the Lost Boys for a long moment, Everly simply rolled her eyes in response before turning her back to the green-eyed boy to continue to absorb the warmth from the fire. Even though the demon boy hadn't said it yet, the former pirate knew that she would be left behind at the camp after never being able to participate in his little games. Not that she wanted to play in the first place.

When the thoughts stopped running through her head, Everly was greeted by the stillness of the Neverland Forest before the feeling of unwanted attention sent chills throughout her body. A long breath passed over her lips as the Lost Girl slowly turned around to see every single boy that was standing in camp staring back at her with their little devious smiles.

"What?" Everly asked, not bothering to hide the annoyance she was feeling towards Pan and his minions.

"Want to join the game, Everly?" Pan responded, the smirk on his face never faltering as he watched the girl in front of him quirk an eyebrow his way.

"I think I'll pass."

After sending one last look the leader of the Lost Boys way, Everly turned her back to him and faced the fire once again while trying to ignore all their eyes glaring daggers into her back. As soon as she thought she actually got out of this one, the lone Lost Girl felt two pairs of hands grab both her arms before Pan and Felix lift her off the log and turn her around to face the Lost Boys once again then placing her back on her feet.