𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍

────── ★★★ ──────

After meeting all of Killian's allies and learning why they were on the island, Everly decided that they would stand a better chance of defeating Pan if they worked together. The blonde girl quickly helped the group of adults pack their belongings before she brought them back to the cove to meet the Saved Ones. The boys were a little skeptical at first due to most of them not having the best experiences with adults, but they all eventually came to the same conclusion as their leader and knew their best chance to get off the nightmare of an island was to work together.

As soon as everyone was acquainted with one another, they went back to their designated groups to prepare for their next encounter with Pan. Everly stood with the Saved Boys at first while continuing to glance over at Killian a few times before she decided to leave Sam to answer any questions the boys had then she went to join Killian on a log a good distance away from everyone.

"So what have you been up to?" is the first thing the pirate captain asked the young girl sitting next to him.

"Not much," Everly told him before her eyes landed back on the group of boys she learned to call family throughout the last twenty-eight years, "being a thorn in Pan's side and dealing with this group of crazy boys takes a lot of my time."

"I can see that," he laughed while the duo watched the Saved Ones' wrestling competition before Everly caught his eyes moving towards Emma, who was having an inaudible conversation with the rest of the adults.

"So, you and Emma?" the blonde girl questioned with a small smile after watching the blue-eyed man staring at the woman in a way she'd only seen once before.

"Huh, well, um..."

"Wow. Killian Jones is speechless for once. I'm shocked," Everly mocked, causing the pirate captain to let out a scoff as he turned his gaze back to the young girl next to him before she continued speaking, "don't fight what you're feeling, Killian. It's time for you to move on."

"Wow, you've matured."

"I had to. Who else will control those boys?"

After watching Bobby tackle Robby into the sand, Everly and Killian shared another laugh before he got up to go talk to David and Mary Margaret. The young girl watched the pirate captain until he sat down next to the pair before she looked towards the sky to estimate that it was almost noon on Neverland. It was almost time for her to meet up with Felix.