𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋

────── ★★★ ──────

After finally landing back in the waters that surround Storybrooke, Everly's feet took her to the front of the Jolly Roger to find a strange-looking village in the distance that already seemed better than Neverland. Her eyes continued to stare at the small town while everyone else on the ship prepared for their departure. When she turned her attention away from the buildings and back to the docks, the blonde girl found a good forty people gathered around the Jolly Roger while greeting everyone who got off the ship.

The shouting of her name filled the air as soon as her feet came in contact with Storybrooke's docks before her whole body stilled. A shaky breath passed over her lips as she turned around to see her pirate crew rushing towards her before she found herself stuck in the middle of a giant group hug. After being stuck in the center for a moment longer, they end their embrace before Everly shared a smile with each and every one of them. However, the girl's joy of being reunited with the first family she'd ever known soon faded when her eyes landed on Pan and Felix talking in the distance. Everly quickly yet subtly finished her last greeting before making her way over to the two boys, only for their eyes to land on her before sinister smiles appeared on their faces.

"What are you planning?"

"Why do you think I'm always planning something, little Lost Girl?" Pan questioned with mock innocence in his tone that in no way matched the look on his face.

"You've always been the schemer. Why stop now?"

"Well, if you must know, Everly, Felix needs to be punished," Pan smirked before his eyes left hers and landed on the tall boy next to him. After a moment of the three of them just staring at each other, the brunette turned his attention away from the two of them and towards the group of adults in the distance. "Hey, Mom! Dad! What about Felix?! He's still free!"

"What are you doing?" Felix questioned in a hushed tone as panic began to flow through Everly at the sight of the group of adults making their way toward them.

"You don't have to do this, Felix, just forget about all this," the Jones girl whispered while casting her gaze back in his direction before the boy's gray eyes landed on her once again, "I can convince them that you're not the bad guy. You can start over."

Everly caught the flash of hesitation in his eyes before Felix quickly shook it off and turned his back to her just as the adults reached the three of them them. The former Lost Girl watched as Emma pulled her "son" away from the tall boy then she felt someone grab her wrist and pull her away from the Lost Boy. Irritation flowed through her as she was forced to stand by Neal's side while Regina and David went to confront Felix.