𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑

────── ★★★ ──────

Everly shared one last hug with Felix while Pan vaguely explained the plan to save Neverland to Henry before she followed the two out of camp. She remained silent as they traveled through the dark forest and down the beach towards a dock. Her feet stayed glued to the sand while she watched the brunette boys hop into the small rowboat then they turned to her with expectant looks on their faces. After letting out a long sigh, the blue-eyed girl got into the boat before Pan grabbed the oars to begin their journey towards Skull Rock.

As they sailed across the water towards the one place on Neverland she never wanted to go to, Everly closed her eyes and tuned out the conversation happening between the boys to listen to the sound of the waves against the boat. Her mind wandered to Killian, Sam, and the rest of the Saved Ones before she began to wonder if they would forgive her after what she was about to do.

"Why is she coming again?" Henry questioned, pulling Everly out of her thoughts as she opened her eyes to look at the two in front of her.

Before he responded to the young boy, Pan's eyes landed on the girl in question as an almost unnoticeable smirk appeared on his face. "She is going to help us. Mostly emotional support and guard duty."

"Guard duty?"

"I do have some enemies, Henry."

After fighting back a scoff at the understatement of eternity, the blonde girl's eyes left the boys and fell back to the waves hitting the boat. She continued to watch the almost black sea with a blank look on her face as she thought about jumping into the mermaid-filled water to escape the King of Neverland's plan. Before she even had a chance to decide if she should actually abandon the ship, the trio arrived on the sandy shores of Skull Rock

Everly's eyes were glued to the flames lighting up the eyes that gave the landmark a dark aura while Henry jumped out of the boat to get a better look at his surroundings. Without thinking, he looked over to the girl that accompanied them on their journey to find a slight look of fear in her eyes. Just as he was about to ask if she was okay, Pan got out of the boat to join him before sending a kind smile his way which made Henry forget about his concerns.

"It's been a long time since I stepped foot on this shore," Pan sighed as he tied the boat down so they wouldn't be stranded on the small island. As soon as he was finished, he glanced over at Everly to find her still sitting in the boar before he turned his attention back to Henry, "you go on ahead. We'll join you in a moment."