𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐄

────── ★★★ ──────

Hours passed before Everly's picked up on hushed whispering around her before she slowly opened her eyes to be greeted by a blurry world. Once her vision cleared, the blonde girl was greeted by the Saved Ones looking down at her with concerned looks on their faces. Sam quickly helped his best friend into a sitting position as he scanned over her for any sign of injury. His quick movements caught the group of adults' attention from their place near the small pool.

Emma didn't hesitate to break away from her companions and made her way toward the younger girl with a hint of anger in her eyes. Before she could even process why the woman was so upset, Emma pushed past the Saved Ones before kneeling down to be at eye-level with Everly.

"What were you thinking?! Do you have a death wish or something?!" she exclaimed while Everly continued to stare at the woman with confusion on her face, "you can't pull stunts like that! You're my best chance at getting Henry back!"

The mention of her son caused the memories of what happened earlier to begin to fill her head. Without thinking, Everly broke eye contact with the woman in front of her and looked down at the ground. It wasn't long before she began to fiddle with her fingers, knowing that the boy could be back here by now if she decided to help Neal sooner.

"I'm sorry," the leader of the Saved ones whispered before she looked up to see the angry look on Emma's face transform into one of confusion as a sudden wave of irritation flowed through Everly's veins, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry I left! I'm sorry I'm not more useful! I'm sorry I couldn't help Baelfire get away from Pan!"

All emotion left Emma's face as soon as the girl in front of her finished speaking. The two of them simply stared at each other for another moment before the blonde woman finally opened her mouth to speak. "Neal...Neal is dead."

"What are you talking about? Who's Neal?"

"Neal...Bae...he died right before I came here. He was shot right before he fell through a portal."

"Then who did I just see getting surrounded by Pan and his minions? His identical twin?" Everly questioned as she got to her feet while trying to push away the annoyance threatening to take over her emotions once again.

At her comment, the sadness on Emma's face turned to anger, causing the oncoming irritation within the former Lost Girl to return to confusion before the former got to her feet and took a step closer to the younger girl so their faces were inches apart. "Don't you dare lie to me again. I know what I saw. I don't need a child telling me otherwise. Am I clear?"