The Magical yet Amazing Mis hap

(Did I tell you guys I drew this picture and colored it? Sorry bragging.)
You sat on the couch watching infomercials all evening doing nothing but waiting for someone to swan in and take you away. To take away from this dull world , but what can you do right? "I can't just wait for my dream guy right?", you think to yourself as the way too enthusiastic women describe scarves. You then look down at your phone and see that no one has texted , called , or emailed you. What a surprise. You open up your computer to watch Jacksepticeye. He shouted his intro and began his let's play of layers of fear pt.4. Not to long after the video begins you already get a jump scare and it practically makes you choke on your ramen. You look at Jack as he shows a overly wimpy reaction which he tries to cover up with manliness which makes you smile at his cuteness.

Time Skip:

As Jack shouts out his outro you begin to close your computer , but you take one last look at his smiling face which makes your heart swell and finally close your computer. You set your ramen on the table , keep the tv on , and cuddle up on the couch falling asleep to ads about vacuums.

Next Morning:

You wake up with back pains realizing it wasn't such a smart idea to sleep on the couch. You look over at the tv and sigh as those other ladies from last night are still there , but this time talking about waterpiks. You stand up still neglecting to turn off the tv and wonder into the kitchen. You then go about making some breakfast. You pull some cereal from the top shelf and rummage around the cabinets looking for a bowl and spoon. You finally found them and ate your breakfast. When you finished to left out your dishes and pulled out your phone. No new notifications... again what a surprise. You go to the bathroom take a shower , get dressed , you know all the usual stuff ,and carry about your day by hopping into your car and heading to work.

At work:

Nothing eventful just the same usual gossip your coworker Sammi doesn't shut up about and some lunch... pretty boring.

After Work:

You finally return home and relax on your couch with a cup of ramen.....just as last night was. As you were about to doze off ,watching adult swim ,your phone goes off. You turned it on and it read ,"Pax West tickets on sale now." You ended up reading it outloud even though you never meant to.

Pax...

Pax West...

Jack...

Jacksepticeye...

Mark...

Markiplier...

Felix...

PewDiePie...

Pax West and Jacksepticeye , PewDiePie ,and Markiplier....

OH MY FUCKING GOD...

OH MY FRICKING, HECKING, FUCKING GOD!

You quickly panic and freak out......as usual, when you thought you had the chance to meet them. They made you so happy. Every time you watch their videos your heart swells.
You quickly check the prices for three day passes. $52.95 each.
ONLY $52.95!! You thought they costed a fortune if you knew how much they costed before you could've met him twice! You basically run over to your purse and get out your credit card. "Let's do this." You say , what you thought was cooly , but you were basically screaming.

You finally bought the three day passes and smiled so wide it actually hurt. You just couldn't wait. Even if it did take you hours in line you would wait that long just to see them.You lay back on the couch and smile as you fall asleep listening to the tv fade out as you fall deeper into sleep.