Not even a little?

Your P.O.V.
You felt a little weird , but turned on with Felix this close to you .
"Ha ha ha Felix! It's really funny , but I'm too tired to do your flirting stuff ", you say trying to stand up.
"Are you sure none of this is working?", he said pulling you in closer.
"N-No", you tripped over the words.
"No?", he said finally kissing your lips.
They were warm and soft making you flushed.
He glided his tongue across your lips asking for entrance.
You denied teasing him a bit. Wait What?!
"Teasing huh? I'll show you teasing.", he said with thick seductiveness bringing out his accent.
He started to kiss your neck softly and giving tiny nips on your collar bone.
You gain a little reality and question Felix ,"Felix what're you doing?"
"Shhhh", he coed in your ear.
You complied. Did you like this. Didn't you like Mark? Didn't you like Jack?
You were distracted until Felix traced his fingers on your inner thigh making you shiver.
He then continued to kiss your neck until he found your sweet spot.
He flicked his tongue across it until you moaned softly.
"Oh! So that's where it is." He said with a hint of humor in his voice.
He kissed as soft as he could blowing on the part where his tongue was making you shiver with pleasure even more.
He then directed his attention you your breasts. "Not even a little?", he asks.
He slowly pulled down your robe revealing your red lace bra.
He licked in between your cleavage and blew. He then unhooked your bra giving you second thoughts.
"I'm still a virgin! Maybe we can just do this for a while?", you thought.

Felix's P.O.V.
"She's amazing. Even her moans make me hard.", you thought.
As you unhooked her bra you could feel her stiffen. You stopped.
"Are you ok?", you asked.
"I'm fine it's just I've never done this before."
"You've never had sex before?", you ask really surprised.
Her?
No sex?
No way!
She looked away embarrassed .
"It's okay.", you say reassuringly," It'll make this even more special."
"Can we take it slow?", she asked worried.
"Of course.", you said kissing her softly.
You continued unhooking her bra revealing her breasts.
"You're beautiful", you say which makes her smile.
"Thank you", she says giggling.
You slowly kiss her breasts making her shiver again. When she shivers it makes you go insane.
You finally lick her nipple making her moan. You bring your hand further up her thigh finally towards her womanhood.
She whimpers as you rub her clit over her underwear. "Oh god she sounds so helpless making those noises.", you think out loud.
"Sorry.", she whimpers again.
"Oh shit ",you thought allowed again.
She giggles again.
"I think I'm falling for her", you make sure not to think allowed this time.

Your P.O.V.
You giggle at Felix.
He gave you a wide smile which made your heart thump. You could feel His dick poking through his jeans.
He rubbed your clit even more.
This time going extra slow  driving you insane.
His hand neared the end of your underwear where you longed for him to go .
He stopped and looked at you for acceptance. Which made you so happy. You nodded.
He was nearing the inside.
"A little closer ", you whimpered in his ear and you could feel him shiver.
He was almost there until-
Knock , Knock , Knock!
"(y/n)?", you could hear Jack through the door ,"are you alright?"
You shot up ,put your bra , your robe back on ,and  told Felix to act natural.
You opened the door to see a sweaty Jack.
"Hey Jack!" , you said naturally .
"You alright?", he asked concerned.
"No fine !", you looked over your shoulder to see Felix flipping through your T.V. Guide.
Jack instantly looked worried when he saw Felix and then noticed you were in only your robe.
"I heard some moaning ", Jack continued," were you guys doing anything?"
You saw the sadness in his eyes.
You had to lie,"No ! Just um watching some weird show on HBO."
"Why's Felix here?", Jack asked.
"Thanks man!", Felix shouted across the room.
"Just wanted to hang out.", you finished.
"Can I too?" ,Jack asked.
"Well actually I was about to leave," Felix said.
"Yeah! ,before you leave I realized i don't have either of your numbers yet.", you said stalling because you noticed Felix's boner hasn't gone down yet.
What a perv! Guess he's into the same shit as you.
You run over and threw your phone at his dick poking through his jeans.
"Ow FUCK! Thanks. " , he said in a high pitched voice.
Felix put his number in and left and so did Jack.
"Oh shit, that was close !",you said laying down thinking about Felix and the way he made you feel.
You slowly fell asleep.

Felix's P.O.V.
You were about to slip your hand in her underwear , but
Knock, Knock , Knock!
It was fucking Jack.
"What the fuck!", you thought.
You sighed In disappointment.
After (y/n)'s quick thinking she saved your asses.
You put your number in her phone and left.
You went to your room and laid down.
"She felt so soft in my arms." , you said aloud.
"Why did Jack have to come in and ruin it?", you punched the pillow next to you.
You thought back to her giggling and whimpering. It made you hard just sitting there.
You pulled down your pants and laid there thinking about how her body melted with yours every time you kissed her . You thought about how she felt so grateful and bashful when you called her beautiful.
You slowly put your hands in your underwear feeling the hard just thoughts of her gave you.

(One masturbating Felix Later)
After you finished you felt weird. Of course it felt good , but it wasn't like the way she made you feel .
You went to bed still thinking of her.

Mark's P.O.V.
You heard someone moaning next door , but since you were in between two people that were both women, one being (y/n) and the other being this lady clearly cheating on her husband you couldn't decide , so you left it alone.
You turned on the T.V. And fell asleep.
(Always like Mark... Oblivious and adorable.)

Jack's P.O.V.
(y/n) opened the door and she was standing there in just a robe and obviously underwear underneath.
You thought she might've been-
Ya know-
The thing-
Ladies do alone-
Which you had no problem with until you saw Felix sitting on her bed looking through The T.V Guide.
"They weren't ? They couldn't have?", you thought with sadness.
"I heard some moaning ", you said anxious," were you guys doing anything ?".
She explained They were both hanging out watching some weird show Felix put his number in (y/n)'s phone as well as you and you both left.

Time Skip:
"They were definitely doing something even if it wasn't sex it was something.", You thought laying down.
"Every time I find a girl I actually like Mark and/or Felix find their way in before me.
What the fuck.", you sat there disappointed and fell asleep.