Dinner With the guys

"So. Why did you guys leave the store?",Jack asked as we were pulling up to the restaurant in the uber Felix Paid for ," We could've just met you down there."
"Oh um, the clerk was closing up so we had to leave." Mark said rubbing the back of his neck.
"Oh ok.", Jack said as you all entered the restaurant .
"So you watch our YouTube videos right?", Felix said as Jack and Mark walked in front of you,"I've never had like a friendship with a fan before."
"Yeah it's all new to me as well. I'm happy I got to meet you guys.", you look up and give him a warm smile.
Felix got really red for a second. "What's wrong?", you asked worried.
"Nothing , it's just your to adorable for me to handle", he said poking you in the cheek.
"Hey! I'm an independent woman! I'm not adorable I'm sexy!", you enunciated to Felix as he laughed at you and your squishy face.
"Oh come on! I'd take adorable over sexy any day ", Felix said leaning down to whisper in your ear ," but let's make this clear you are sexy."

(Le time Skip)

Soon your waiter ,Drew ,took you to your table and just as you were about to sit down Jack pulled out a chair for you to sit next to him.
"Here !" Jack said pointing next to him
"Nope!", You said simply as you sat next to Felix.
"Why?!", Jack whined like a child.
"Because I got to spend a lot of time with you guys and not enough time with Felix." You said as you browsed the menu.
"Yeah you have", Jack said smirking at Mark.
"What's that supposed to mean?"Mark said clearly agitated.
"Like you don't know Mr. Pedo bear." , Jack said about to spill everything to Felix.
Before you could hear anymore you immediately try to get Your waiter over to where you are.
"Ah yes are you guys ready for refreshments?" , he asked.
(Time Skip)

After ordering some drinks and appetizers Jack Immediately started to tell Felix everything , but before he could get to it I spilled something else to save Mark's ass.
"Um, Jack actually did have his dick in my back!" You said a little louder than you anticipated . You immediately mentally shot yourself in the face.
"But nothing happened!", you continued," he was asleep."
Jack spontaneously got extremely red.
Soon a thinly veiled argument of cracks about Jack's dick insured , instead of making Mark upset.
As they continued to argue the waiter came back with our drinks and we ordered . He explained it might be a while before he left.
At first I laughed at some of the jokes and insults then I got bored and decided to talk to a quiet Felix picking at his appetizer.
"So", you said shifting over to Felix,"are you staying at the Hilton as well?"
"Actually yeah! I'm in room 251. We all booked rooms near each other to make the commute easier and so we could hang out",Felix said smiling seductively ," and I here from a certain green bird that you're in room 248 ,right?"
You started to do your giggle snort again.
"Maybe, I could give you a little visit when the wives are asleep?" Felix said gesturing towards the two men still engrossed in argument.
Here comes the full on snort.
"No thanks." You said with a high pitched voice.

Time Skip:
You just finished your dinner and asked if you were allowed to get
dessert.
"Of course", Felix said as he reached down to grasp his dropped napkin under the table.
You suddenly felt someone kiss your knee ," I do love dessert."
You freaked out and accidentally kneed Felix in the face.
"Shit!", Felix winced as he got up from under the table.
"What's wrong ?", Jack asked redirecting his attention to Felix and you.
"Nothing just accidentally hit my head on the table." Felix said as he winked at you.

(Yet another time Skip)
You all decided to head back to the hotel so you could wake up early for the big day at Pax.
Jack finally got his room Key and you all departed to your rooms.
You laid back on your bed and relaxed in thought.
This was the best and creepiest week of your life.
To get your mind off of Felix's obvious attempts in flirting you decided to take a shower.