Fixing Some leaks

Your P.O.V.
You let Felix in and gave him some ice for his Smack.
"What do you want Felix ?", you said annoyed.
" I came over to say sorry for how I've been acting towards you.", he said closing the door behind him.
You sat down on the bed and drank some water.
"Probably a good idea.", you said  chuckling.
Felix sat down next to you and you shifted a bit.
"Why were you acting that way anyways?", you questioned ," I don't really find it attractive for men to make out with my knee at the dinner table."
"Hey!", Felix said offended," I was very tasteful about it! I didn't make out with your knee."
"Alright if you say so ",you say standing up ," I guess your usual tactics don't work on me gigolo."
You were stopped by Felix grabbing your wrist and pulling you into his lap.
"Now that wasn't very nice was it?", he said smirking.
"Let me go Felix . I told you your tactics don't work on me." ,You said shifting.
" Now we're just gonna have to fix that aren't we?"

Felix's P.O.V.
"Alright if you say so", (y/n) said standing up ,"I guess your usual tactics don't work on me gigolo."
You grabbed her wrist and pulled her into your lap.
You thought you were here to apologize , but you didn't expect to do this.
"Why am I doing this.
Usual tactics don't work?
Why?
I care about her.
She doesn't see that?", you thought disappointed
"Now that wasn't very nice was it?", you said smirking.
"Let me go Felix . I told you your tactics don't work on me." She said squirming.
In that instance ,she probably didn't notice , but she was basically grinding on you.
You couldn't help yourself anymore.
" Now we're just gonna have to fix that aren't we?" You said seductively.
"I care about you don't you see that?", you thought.
(Just like Felix cares so much , but can't show it appropriately.)