The kiss?

"Mistletoe. Huh. Wonder what he's gonna do with that-
Oh shit", you thought, frantic.

"What do you think? I noticed it when we came in." Mark had an eager yet sweet smile on his face.

"Um, soo what do we do?" You said blushing madly and doing your giggle snort shit again.
"Well-", Mark said cupping your face in his warm hands ," it is a Christmas tradition ."
Mark leaned in close and pressed his lips against yours . The kiss was warm like a sweet campfire in the winter .  You felt his cheeks getting really warm. You realized you weren't kissing back and you were worried he thought you hated him.
You softly kissed back and could feel the smile spreading against his lips. This is the happiness you want to feel everyday.
"Uh-huh", you and Mark broke away to see the old lady clerk looking at you giving a warm smile, " young love. Keeps me alive. " The Old clerk smiled and told you she would have to close up.
You both went outside and stood in front of the store in awkward silence.
"Sorry if I was forward earlier." , Mark said looking down.
"I liked it." You said a little quickly
"Really ?", he said smiling," that's good.  So what now?"
"I don't know", you said fiddling with your thumbs.
Mark grabbed your hand and kissed it. You looked down blushing even more than when he kissed you. You looked back up to see a chuckling Mark .
"Should I consider this dating?", you asked.
"I don't know yet", Mark said rubbing the back of his neck," It's pretty obvious I have feelings for you, but we should get to know each other a little more before we establish the barriers."

"Plus Jack would kill me", Mark said under his breath.
"What?", you asked curiously.
"Nothing", Mark exclaimed.

"Mark? ", you asked.
"Yeah?"
"Can I hug you?" You asked nervous.
"Sure. Why?" Mark asked confused.
"Well I haven't really properly hugged you. I mean I guess I have , but you were kinda grinding up against me at the time."
You could feel Mark stiffen.
"Listen (y/n) I hope you know that has never happened before. I never want
It to happen again." He said clearly hurt when you brought it up.
"Listen Mark I will never hold that against you. I'm only bringing it up sometimes to mess with you. I never actually felt like you had control over your inhibitions at that time. I don't want you to start going crazy with guilt. Know that when I bring it up it will only be with close friends. Now can I hug you?"
"Yes", Mark said relieved.
Mark opened his arms and you stepped in. You could feel his chest against yours and his body heat melted away the bitter winter cold. You swayed for a second and heard a cough from behind you. You turned around and saw jack and Felix staring at you and Mark. You tried to let go of Mark , but he pulled you in closer.
"Mark! Let go Felix and Jack are here!" You whispered. Mark's eyes shot open and quickly let go.
"Felix this is (y/n)." Jack said avoiding the awkwardness and showing a bit of salt in his attitude.
"Howdy!", Felix said holding out his hand.

Mark's P.O.V.
(y/n) was nervous and a little red.
"Mark?", she asked clearly nervous.
"Yeah?", you responded.
She asked if she could hug you and brought up the incident. She explained that she would never hold it against you. After talking for a bit she finally properly hugged you.
You opened your arms and she stepped in. As you pressed up against each other you could feel her breasts against your chest. It felt soft and sweet. You no longer felt cold. You loved being this close to her. You thought the kiss was good , but just being with (y/n) made you happy. You thought you heard something , but ignored it. After a bit you soon felt her try to end the hug too soon. You pulled her back in gently.
"Mark! Let go Felix and Jack are here !", she whispered.
You quickly let go and listened to Jack introducing Felix to (y/n).

Your P.O.V.
You shook his hand and exchanged your own hello.
"Hi! "
"It's so nice to meet you! Jack wouldn't stop babbling about you the whole car ride here.", Felix said nudging Jack," but I can see he was right about one obvious thing."
"And what's that?", you said nervous that Jack said something bad about you.
"That you're really cute."
"Hahaha- really funny Felix ! You know I didn't say that!" Jack said clearly lying.
"Oh you didn't? Guess I just thought that. " Felix purred giving you a seductive grin
You blushed and did your giggle snort again because ever since you met these guys you've failed to control it.
They all started to laugh which made you glare.
And for the second time in this trip , with the exception of Felix , they said,"What it's cute!"
Then they all looked at each other with weird faces.
To break the awkward silence Felix began to talk about food.
"So you guys wanna go out to eat? My treat! I heard that there's a really good restaurant down here! 'Cause I got all that YouTube money!" Felix said jumping up and down .
Time to spend the evening with a clearly nervous/upset Jack ,a way too flirty Felix, and a nervous and embarrassed Mark.