Chapter 1

I couldn't believe it."Appa, can you repeat that again?" He sighed,"You have a sister and Her name is Stephanie. She's in Korea and She's a part of Girls Generation. That group you love so much." I didn't know what to think. I've been listening to them for years, but it never occurred to me that one of them was MY SIBLING."No wonder I liked Tiffany so much, we're related. Or should I call her Stephanie.." I muttered. It was silent for a while. "Do we have the same mom? Why didn't she visit like Leo does?" "Hannah darling, she never visits because she's busy. And she is also your half sister." "She wasn't so happy when I remarried so quickly. She was scared. But, she always asks about you and loves you,"He admitted. "But-" I said. "No more questions Hannah, bedtime."

************
It was hard to focus during ELA, and it's one of my favorite classes.I just couldn't stop thinking about last night. I still had so many questions for my father I didn't know where to begin. Why was she scared? What happened to my Fathers first wife? Why wasn't she happy when Dad married Mom? All of those stuck in my brain for the rest of the period. "Hannah, you need to write something down at least." said Ms. Rivers. "Oh. I'm sorry, I was just thinking about what to do." I said with a not so convincing smile. I started to annotate. I underlined and wrote. Thank goodness this is last period I can't wait to go home.

The bell rang. "Everyone, you may be dismissed." I slowly picked up my binder and was almost out the door when she said," Hannah, I need to speak to you for a minute." I froze.Uh- Oh my daydreaming was TOO obvious. I turned around,"Yes Ms. Rivers." She started to speak clearly worried," You were very distracted during my class. It's not normal for you. You had a weird expression the whole time. What's going on?" I thought quickly," Don't worry about it It's minor. Just daydreaming." "I hope so." She replied. "You can go home now." "Thanks." I said. Crap.