Life Update 3❤️

"Kay, I guess." I said hanging up the phone. I went back downstairs to Nadi. "We have to go in a little okay Hani?" I nodded. "Don't I have to pack for when I'm going by Sunny?" "I packed for you already." I made my confused face. That's weird, I usually do it. "Okay, I'm ready to go." I said zipping up my jacket and sliding on my shoes.
**************
*FlashBack*
"Are you gonna tell Hannah about this?" Sunny said worriedly. "No I can't, it would be to much. That's why I have to distract her with something fun so when we talk to her it would be a lot easier." "Is she gonna have to do therapy again?" "Yes. We don't know how she'll react.." "I feel bad for the poor girl more and more stuff keep happening. She can never be happy for a extremely long period of time." Sooyoung said with her hands in her face.
***********
"I like this place it's very cool." I said with a smile. "I'm glad you like it. Now come on we gotta get cute clothes." I looked all around the boutique. The employees kept looking to make
Sure I was satisfied. They quickly caught on to who I was."May I have a picture and a signature for my daughter?" I nodded and took the picture."Here's the signature too." "Thank you so much dear."  I nodded and continued looking. "Nadi, let's get these and go please." I said tired. "You don't want anything else?" "Yeah I don't really need the clothes." "Um okay but let's get ice cream after and get stuff for the cookies." "Okay."
***********
It was silent for a while."Why is everyone treating me weird today." I said while eating my peppermint chocolate ice cream. "What did I even do?" Nadia looked at me with a face full of guilt. "I'm sorry honey." She rubbed my hand. "It's fine I guess." "You didn't do anything I promise. Something happened. That's all. We're trying to figure everything out." I nodded. "Do you want more ice cream?" I smiled. "Yeah but why are we eating ice cream in the winter hehe."
***********
Sooyoung's POV
"Tiffany! What are we supposed to do?!" She paced back and forth. "I don't know okay. Security knows all about it what he looks like and everything. He's not stepping anywhere near Hannah." "I will fight for her no matter what. I already stated filing for her permanent residency." "That's all you have planned out??" I looked at her,"He can always come up with something to get her." "I didn't think about all of that I really don't know every single step that should be taken." I thought for a good minute,"She can stay at the dorm with Sunny and Hyo, if she even comes back from work. Because there's a lot of security there." She nodded in agreement.
*Back to Present Time*
"Let me call Nadi. I wanna make sure they're okay." I called her straight away, she answered pretty quickly,"Yah what's up?" I smiled,"How's everything?" "Going fine,it just seems like she enjoyed eating ice cream more than the shopping." "Nadi Stop." I heard a constant giggle."Can I talk to Sooyoung unnie please?" I like it when she calls me that it makes me feel like a part of her life. "Sooyoung, can we speak in English?" "Okay sure. Why?" "Because I wanna. Plus, when are you coming home? Do I have to stay at the dorm forever." "I'm almost done you won't be there for long. K baby." "Okay unnie, I'm gonna give the phone back to Nadi. I love you, bye." "Bye love you too."