Chapter 5

My Dad was driving me to the airport. "I wish I could go with you." He looked over at me. "But work is important, and it's time that you experience things on your own you know." I look at my freshly painted nails for any smudges. "Yeah. You're right." I looked out the window. I won't be seeing all of these things for a while. A tear ran down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away before Appa could notice. I quickly looked over and he had all eyes on the road. This will be a long day. A very long day....
**********************************
I walked over to find a seat in the terminal when someone waved at me. "Hey I'm Joy. I'll be riding with you as a favor for your dad." "Oh. Okay.." She sat down next to me. I think she noticed that I'm not so happy today." Are you feeling alright?" I sat up and said,"I'm just a bit nervous. Nothing major." Which is true. But I was feeling more than just nervous. I'm just not the type of person that really likes to talk about their emotions. "Ok." She said.
*************************************
Stephanie's POV
I was nervous but also excited. Dad did show me pictures of her. She's a really pretty girl. But I missed the first 12 yrs of her life due to work and not being so sure whether to go visit or not. I missed out on a lot of sisterly bonding time. Maybe she likes shopping and painting her nails? Maybe she likes guys? Isn't that what all 12 yr old girls like? Yeah. I guess so. I grabbed my car keys off the table. "Where are you going?" Taeyeon asked. "My little sister is coming soon. I want to get her a present and I have to get her from the airport." Taeyeon smiled. "Can I come Fany-ah?" I smiled back. "Sure."
***************************************
I looked around the store. I don't want to be noticed. We gotta make this quick. "Get her this shirt and this nail polish." Said Taeyeon. Based on what Dad told me these are things she likes. Especially blue nail polish. "Ok, let's get it we need to go to the airport quickly."
**************************************
Hannah's POV
I literally bit ALL of my nail polish off. I couldn't help it. When I was down to the last finger I heard an announcement,''We are now landing at Incheon International Airport. It is approximately 33 degrees Celsius. The local time is 5:45 pm. I hope you have enjoyed your flight and have a nice day." I looked over South Korea. Even though my parents are from here we've never been here for vacation yet. Well now I know why. Joy looked at me. "Are you tired?" "A little bit." She smiled and rustled my hair. This wasn't that bad. I smiled back.
Going through customs was super boring. They asked me and Joy many questions. Then they learned that I was related to Tiffany and they just let us pass. Wow. We went outside and waited for Tiffany to pull up.
*****************************************
Stephanie's POV
When I pulled up at the airport I saw them. Hannah was standing right next to Joy. She was a darling.I couldn't wait just to hear her voice. Joy ushered her over. They put her luggage in the trunk. Then Hannah came inside. "Hello Stephanie." She said with a big smile. "Hi Hannah. Didn't you notice that Taeyeon's here?" She laughed. In Korean she said, "Hello Taeyeon. I didn't even know you were here. You're so quiet." She laughed her head off. "Just wait. You'll see I'm the life of the party." This is cute. We're getting along already!
*******************************************
A/N: I don't sleep lol. Well this was fun.-Dayyy