The BBQ

So we all came to an agreement, the eight of us will be at the BBQ. I told them what happened. We are not going to bring it up. This is her last month and we want it to be memorable for a good reason. So we all went to the dorm.....
"Hannah's still sleeping. That's good." I said. We were sharing a room. I went downstairs to help cook.
********************
"Yuri, can you cook some of this meat for me?" "Sure. Pass it over." I ate some of the meat she was cooking. "I'm going outside now." Yuri paid me NO mind. She was too busy cooking. I went outside to see Hyoyeon and Taeyeon grilling. "That fire is ferocious. I think you should cut the meat." I helped them cut it. "Do better next time." I said. "We will." They said in unison while laughing. "Tiffany, Tiffy, Stephi." Hannah said.
***********************
Hannah's POV
"Yes." Tiffany said. "Can I get my hug now?" She picked me up. "You're really light for a 12 yr old." I laughed. She put me down. "It smells yummy." "Oh wait-" She gave me a grin. "You can't see yet. Go upstairs." She said while kicking me lightly. "Aww, no fair." I mumbled. I should change. I'm still in my PJ's. I flopped on my sisters bed. "Outfit time." I looked in my bag. "Active wear. Seriously Hannah. That's the stupidness you put in your bag along with the others? Well, it's very hot today so I guess it'll do." I slid on my shorts and my tank top along with the sports bra. "I can finally breathe. I CAN FINALLY BREATHE!!!" I shouted. That felt great. Hehe. "What did I want to do again?" I paused. "Oh yeah. I gotta write that letter to Stephi." I whispered. I got my favorite pen and got a piece of pink paper. As I scribbled I mumbled, "It would mean the world to me if she said yes." I smiled to myself. It would make me so happy.
**********************************
Taeyeon's POV
"Did you hear that." Hyo said. "That's Hannah talking to her self. Really loudly." I giggled. "She reminds me of myself a lot." "How's she like?" Hyo asked. "Polite. Quiet too but because of you know what. She's smart and funny. She's been expressing her feelings a lot better lately. Proud of her for that." "She's a mix of you and Tiffany. It's truly adorable. You'd make a great mom one day you know." Hyo uttered. "Thanks. I probably will. I feel like I'm kind of raising a child already." "But I haven't seen the teenage attitude yet. Thank goodness." "That'll be hell for you and Tiffany if it were now." I nodded my head.
"I'm done with the food." Yuri said. "It's time." Seohyun said. ''Who's going to get her?" We all ran to Tiffany's room. Whoever got there first could do it. I'd like it to be me.

I'm hinting at something if you look hard enough 👀-Dayyy