Hello Baby

"So this is the restaurant where you filmed that episode of hello baby?" I said. "Uh-huh." Sunny said. "We're going to eat here. It's going to be great." "Okay. But do they have kimbap here? I'm craving some of that." "Anything you want. Anything at all." She said. We went inside and sat down. I looked down at my hands and opened up my note. "What are you doing?" Seo asked. "Nothing." I wonder when I'm going to give this to her. I'm leaving in two days. I want her to know this. NOW. Hyoyeon ordered for everyone. "You can spilt it with me Hannah if you're not that hungry." "Okay. We can do that I'm not very hungry."
*****************************
"I think you guys did really well on your performance." I said while playing with my food. "Thanks. I think somebody almost ruined it though." Seo said with a look. "Hey-" "It isn't ALL my fault. You see heels can be difficult sometimes." "I agree with that." I said. "Heels can be a trouble. My mom doesn't let me wear heels like you guys tho." "That's not a bad thing. Being tall is the trouble. I have to be in the back so the spotlight won't be all on me. It's so easy to spot me." "Yeah." Yoona said. "I can find Sooyoung almost everywhere. It isn't that hard. When you see that girl with the short hair you know it's her." We all laughed. When the laughter died down, I said, "Sissy-" "I've been wanting to give you this for a while but I never knew how." I handed her the letter. She opened it up and inspected it closely. I saw her start to tear up. "You really want to? I would love that. I never knew you loved me more than-" I nodded. "Can I?" "Why would I say no?" The members looked and started to ask questions. "Really." "Please stay. I want you too. I hope manager oppa doesn't mind." All seven of them uttered.
**************************
Stephanie's POV
The letter said, "Tiffany, I love you very much. Can I live with you? I don't wanna be with Mom and Dad. I don't wanna go back to school there. I don't mind having any friends for now. I just wanna spend time with someone who will show all their love for me. It never felt like mommy and daddy loved me. I love you more than them. And I can tell you love me more than the world. I won't be any trouble. I'll be quiet. Do you mind?" "Thanks for asking." "I would love that. But we need permission from Dad and Mom. You know that, Right?" She nodded. "With that said. Let's pack up and go back to the dorm." Taeyeon said. "Let's be there to hear their dads answer.

"Me and Dad are not really on speaking terms. But I'm going to do this cause I want you here." I called the number and waited. "Yes? I thought you were mad at me." "Forget that, I need to ask you some thing." "What." "Can Hannah stay here with me?" He paused. "Why?" "She doesn't want to be with you. She wants to go to school here and be with me." Hannah and the members were watching. "Ugh. I don't care. She can stay. She was a trouble anyways." I opened my mouth wide. "Why would you say that?" "Thanks for your permission and I'm never talking to you again." "Sissy. I can stay?" I nodded. I saw a tear running down her face. The members cheered. And I hugged her tighter then ever. "Don't cry. You can forget everything that happened in America. It won't ever happen again. You're with me now you're safe."

                                                     THE END

This is the end. The sequels coming out. It'll be more interesting Than this one I promise.-Dayyy