Chapter 3

I hopped out of the car. "Bye," I said to my mom. She blew me a kiss and reversed her car. I walked up to Anna's door and knocked like a normal person. She literally opened the door in 2.5 seconds."Come inside, We got things to do!!" As she was pulling me towards her room I managed to say "Good Evening Mrs. And Mr.Pinroy." They smiled back at me.

We were both sitting on her bed when she said,"So what's up with the Tiffany situation? Did you get another chance to talk to your Dad?" "Nope." I said in a calm tone. "This is kinda important. How could he keep this from you for so long?" "It beats me Anna. I was just thinking that too. This means that Leo could be my half-brother. But all in all I expected him to tell me." Anna thought very hard before saying another word. "He was in on the whole secret then. I can kinda see why." I looked at my phone, then quickly looked up again."Why? Oh Anna please share your wisdom." She giggled,"They were trying to shelter you from this because they thought you'd freak out or something." "But I wouldn't." I said. Anna gave me a look. "Really?? You must be joking." Then she bust out laughing.
***********************
"We need to pick out something to wear for tomorrow !!" said Anna shouting. "Well-" I started off, "I kinda already picked something out." "LEMME SEE THIS RIGHT NOW." She said even louder. I took it out of my duffle bag and showed it to her. "Cute. Like the Coca-Cola shirt." "Thanks," I smiled at her. "Now it's your turn. Fashion Show!" She picked out some clothes. But all of a sudden I got a call. It was my Dad. Strange. Didn't mom tell him I'm at someone's house? Maybe he just wants to make sure. "Who's that?" Anna asked. "My Dad, one sec." I stepped out of her room into the bathroom. I answered him."Yes Appa?" He replied in an interesting tone. "Your Teacher called me. She was very worried. What is going on?" Oh. My. God. You've got to be kidding me right now. What am I going to say?? "Im fine. But I dont want to be having this conversation over the phone." Oops that sounded pretty RUDE. "Okay. We'll have a talk tomorrow." Crud. I don't have time for this.

***********************

Math Class was boring. But Hey, at least my best friend was here. "So wait," She whispered. "What happened last night on the phone with your Dad" "He asked me about what happened in ELA. Ms.Rivers probably called him." "Your were daydreaming weren't you." "Anna knows everything Hannah." "Yeah." I said. I finished my work quietly. "I wonder if im in trouble. You know my parents. They dont like these kind of calls from teachers." Anna looked at me. "I dont think you're in trouble. I just think your Dad wants to reason with you. Thats all." I laughed. "You know everything smarty-pants." "HEY!" She whisper-yelled. Then she pinched me. I just laughed even more. "Ms.Hwang quiet down over there." said Mr.Evans. "Yes Sir." I just couldn't help it. Anna smirked in my direction.

**************************************
It took me some time to get home. I signed yearbooks and got lots of numbers today. And after that, me and Anna walked slowly to our homes. "Im gonna miss 7th grade."she said. "Are you sure?" I said challenging her comment. "I am positive." As we neared her home she said,"Im gonna miss you best friend. See you soon." We hugged for a solid 5 minutes. Must've been weird for the people watching. I walked home in silence. Mom and Dad might put me in some summer program. Or we might go on vacation. You never know with my parents.

*************************************
I opened the door. My dad was sitting in the living room like he was waiting for someone. "Hannah, we need to have a talk." That sentence echoed in my brain. Yup. I was right. Im in trouble. I'll be grounded.

A/N: Back to soon? My family went out for a while. Yup. Total truth. Im going to work on Chapter 4 now.-Dayyy