Chapter 4

"Ok Appa." I sat down. I was hesitant, of course. "You're not in trouble. But I was talking to Stephanie and we agreed that you guys should spend some time together. So I bought a ticket for you to go spend some time in Korea." I thought for a second. I still felt iffy about this whole thing. "Are you sure she's not so busy to look over me?" "Im positive. She said Snsd isnt making a comeback and she has plenty time on her hands to do girl stuff with you." "Does Mom know?" I said nervously. "Of course. You'll be fine. Dont worry. You speak Korean well enough to get along with everyone." I should be exicted but I don't know how. "You should go start packing you leave in 2 days." "Okay Daddy." I went upstairs and went into my room. I should start packing or it'll never be done. I opened my closet doors. Problem. What is the climate like over there? I've never been there before.
Google can help me with this, Right? I typed in "climate in Korea." That was easy. It's just really hot over there. So I just gingerly folded my clothes and put them in my HUGE suitcase. Easy. Before I knew it I needed to go to bed.
******************************
It's the night before I leave to spend 2 months in Korea. My mom was looking through my suitcase to make sure everything was okay. "My little baby is going to leave the country without me for the first time. And at a time of your life where things are changing." Mom please stop for my sake. Please." It's okay. And if anything happens while I'm there I'll just tell Stephanie." "You promise me." She asked. "Yes.." Then a question came into my head. "Mom, did you ever talk to her? Or are you guys fighting?" My mom look at me with a pained expression. She sat on my bed and urged for me to come over."We have talked many times before. We're not fighting. She's having a hard time coping with everything." I looked at my mom."What's everything?" She sighed. "It's not really in my place to talk about. You should ask her." She kissed me and quietly said "Good Night Hannah." And she turned off the light.
***************************
I was in bed, staring at my ceiling in the dark.Why? Every time I ask about what happened to Stephanie's Mom all I ever get is "Good Night Hannah,"Or something to get off topic. Well I'll find out soon. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.