Life Update

This is my life update. Weird, very weird at the moment. We're moving,(again) Stephanie's been so busy I barely see her these days. "Hey Hannah can you help me with this," "Sure Soo," We both carried the boxes into the garage and put them in the moving truck. We decided to do this on our own since if we hired movers it would bring too much attention to our quiet neighborhood. "Woah that was a heavy one," I was so exhausted. " You should start getting ready for sleep. I can do the rest, Kyung is coming over to help in a bit." "Are you sure. I don't want u to get hurt." She smiled,"Its okay I can do it go get ready,and I'll come say good night." And with that I walked upstairs to my bedroom that was nearly empty. Except for that mattress I was sleeping on as I was getting a new bed. "Luckily I'm already in pjs I don't even know where the rest of my clothes are." I whispered. CLASH!!! 💥. "IM OKAY." Sooyoung's shouted."I told you I would help ㅋㅋ." I pulled up my lilac covers and read a book. Books always help me sleep, and that's what I needed because tomorrow would be a big day. I heard the doors from down stairs close and I just ran downstairs and I saw Kyung,"Kyung-oopa did you bring me my gift." I yelled jumping on him, he almost fell back,"Yes Hannah. Why are you out of bed it's way past your bedtime?" "That's what I'm wondering too." Sooyoung said with her hands crossed and leaning on the wall. "Come on let's go we have a busy day tomorrow." I made a frown and took my gift as Sooyoung guided me upstairs. We walked into my room and Soo tucked me in my bed. "Goodnight Hani" she gave me a kiss and was starting to get up when I said,"Soo, can you stay for a bit." I made my pleading face. "Hani, me and Kyung have stuff to do remember, we can sleep together another night." I nodded,"Okay, night." "Night." She turned off the lights and closed the door. "I am so bored." I picked up my phone and texted Anna.
Hannah|R.O.D ❤️: Hey Anna ur awake?
Anna|R.O.D💓:Yh its daytime. How's life?
Hannah|R.O.D❤️: Its well Ig Steph is quite busy shooting some movie thing. She'll be gone for months. But anyways how are u doing?
Anna|R.O.D💓: Good. I miss you so much 8th grade is rough and I need you here. Can you at least visit?
Hannah|R.O.D❤️: I will try. OMG I hear footsteps. I'm sneaking on my phone I could get caught hold on. If I don't reply I wanna say I love you so MUCH BFF AND I MISS U ❤️😭
Anna|R.O.D💓: I miss you too bye if u get caught hehe so unlike u to do these things, 😂❤️❤️
"I'm gonna check on Hani." Soo said, she came in and flicked on the lights. Shoot I thought she was down the hall. I would've had time to fake sleep. "Ya, What are you doing?" "N-nothing." She stepped closer,"I see the light hand it over, and go to bed." "Ugh fine." I handed it to her,"You can get it back tomorrow if you're good. Go.to. Sleep. It's already one in the morning." I just pulled up my covers and closed my eyes. "Good night. I hope this is the last time I'll have to say this or scold you for the night." If you didn't know Sooyoung is actually pretty strict, she doesn't play games. The only time she would give in is if something was up with me and I wasn't acting my true self. That's basically the same for most of the rest of the girls. "Whatever." I mumbled. "Don't think I didn't hear you. What's been up with your attitude?" I turned over and didn't reply. I just heard the door close after that.
*******************
The Next Day
It is moving day today and I had to wake up super early. We not only had to move but we had to go pick up my new bed and have people set up everything. I changed into some leggings and a sweatshirt.

 I changed into some leggings and a sweatshirt