What Happened Stephi??

I woke up from my nap. "I feel better I  guess." I shrugged. "Let's go ask sissy if we can do something fun." I said out of boredom. I walked over to her room. "Nobody's here." I went to Taeyeon's room. Who's sniffling like that? So I knocked. "Yes." Tae said. She opened the door. "Can I come in?." She looked over her shoulder. "Your sister is really sad now. But you can come, if she doesn't mind." I sat next to her. "It's my fault isn't it?" "I made you cry." I said. "Don't say that." She said wiping her tears. "It's Daddy's fault." She stopped there. "Did you hear anything?" "What?-" "I was sleeping. I just came to ask you if we could do something fun." She made a sigh of relief. "If you want fun, we'll have a BBQ tomorrow. That's good?" "Yeah. With ALL girls." She chuckled. "Kay. However you want it." I started jumping all over the place. "Why are you so happy?" said TaeNy.
********************
I don't know why. I really don't. Ever since that nap I've been feeling better. I felt dirty so I took a bath. Then, I put on my purple polka-dot nightgown. I looked in the mirror and smiled. "Come and eat." Someone said. I couldn't reconize the voice. Who in the heck is that? I ran downstairs so i can get a clearer picture. I couldn't believe who I saw. This isn't true. This must be make believe or something. Right?????