Chapter 2

I sat at the kitchen table eating some grapes. I really hope she doesn't tell Dad. It doesn't make any sense getting in trouble when the school year ends TOMORROW. I texted one of my friends about the Tiffany situation.I needed some kind of support.

Me: Anna, this is important!!!!'
Anna: What is it? Did you say something to Jaden? Cause if you did, IVE.BEEN. WAITING!!!
Me: No sadly 😂 lol. I just learned that I had an older sister that I never knew about. And it's Tiffany. No Joke. 😑
Anna: Lucky 🍀 you. You should be SUPER happy 😊 rn. What's wrong?
Me: She's my half sister. My dad was married before. She was sad about him getting married again. And I really want to meet her. My dad said she always asks about me but we've never met.
Anna: She's busy so it'll take time. Plus it's normal for her to be scared about the new marriage. I was scared when my dad remarried. She might be hesitant 😕 because of it. So don't worry chingu.
Me: Tru. 👍🏼
Anna: We should have a sleep 😴 over. We gotta prepare for the last day of school.
Me: Cool 😎 I'll ask my Mom. Bye.

That was it. I looked over at my mom who was all caught up with her K-Drama. "Mom, Can I sleep over at Anna's?" "Tomorrow is the last day of school you need sleep. Your teacher will say something important and you'll miss it because you were dozing off. Don't you have homework to do?" "Please Mom, It's only one day and we don't have any more homework to do. What if I never see Anna again?" I pleaded. She closed her eyes and thought for a second. "Ok. But don't stay up too late." I was elated. "Thank so much." I hugged her with all my might. "Hey. Go get ready chop-chop."
************************
I packed. I need to wear something cool tomorrow.I looked through my closet. Then I saw it."Perfecto." It was a Coca-Cola top and some shorts. I picked a light sweater too. Just in case. "Come on." Mom said. "I need to cook dinner for your father." I raced into the garage and got into the car. I buckled my seat belt and put the duffle bag next to me. YESSS, I thought.
**********************

Is it good? I hope so. I'll write more when I can. Happy Thanksgiving 🍽🍁🦃. If you celebrate it.❤️️❤️️❤️️-Dayyy