What To Do Now

"I can't believe I get to stay." Hannah said. "This is amazing," Taeyeon said. "We have our own daughter now." Everyone cheered. I glanced at Hannah again, she had this weird expression on her face. "Hannah, I thought you were happy?" "It's not that. I'm just gonna get ready for bed." The rest of the members glared. "We don't want to live in secrecy anymore Hannah." Seohyun said. "It hurts us to see you hurting." Tae said. "I heard What he said." Hannah said. "That hurt my feelings cause I was never a trouble until it happened." I stayed mum. I knew what she was saying. The look on my face said everything. "What is she talking about?" Yoona asked. "It's what our dad said over the phone. Bunnie, I didn't want you to hear that side of him. I should've left the room." She looked at me,"It's not your fault he's mean and retarded." She said in English. "You didn't do anything. I'm not angry at you at all, but the thought of him makes me want to punch a wall!!"
**************
Seohyun's POV
Hearing Hannah say that about her father was hard. But then again, it's very interesting to see this. As I know Tiffany had struggles with her dad too. Is their dad the problem? "Hannah. Come with me for a little bit. Is that okay with you Tiffany?" "Yeah. I have to have a word after." I gave her a thumbs up. Me and Hannah went to the quietest part of the house. "Hannah. I've seen this weird pattern of you being happy than mad. I don't-" "I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG OKAY. THIS HAS BEEN SUCH A HECTIC SUMMER. IT BROUGHT UP A LOT OF PROBLEMS I TRIED TO KEEP UNDER WRAPS." She burst into tears. "I know sweetie. But what I wanted to ask is how has your Appa been treating your lately?" "Like crap. He hasn't even called me once. It makes me feel like nothing to him. I admit that I've been weird lately, but he never asked me why." I hugged her. "Tiffany has been having problems with your dad too." "Why?" "Ever since her mom died. They haven't been the same. Your dad never recognized her feelings at all. So she left America at 15. She not only became a singer, But got a chance to be free." "So this runs in the family?" "I think you guys need to talk." She nodded. "I care. You're like my little sister now. Do you promise to start telling us things now?" She nodded "I'll try." I smiled. Tiffany knocked on the door. "Can I come in?" "Yes." Hannah said.
*************
Hannah's POV
My sister sat down. "Hannah. I'm sorry you had to hear that." She hugged me,"I'm not mad at you. Just never knew he thought I was a trouble. Is something wrong with me?" Tiffany and Seohyun looked at each other. "No. Not at all." They said. "You just need time to heal. Is there something we could do to help?" "I dunno. But sissy, why are you and Daddy mad at each other?" She thought. "When my mom died it was hard, for me the most.-" Her voice started to crack,"And my dad remarried, not even 2 years after. His insensitivity hurt me. And that's why I was so angry and argued with him." I looked at her. "I feel bad. You've been through so much."

Back at it again -Daynea