Chapter 6

Well. Stephanie seems pretty nice. She's so pretty. Prettier than ME. "I got you a gift." she said. "I hope you like it." I opened it. it's was blue nail polish and this shirt I really wanted but never got. "Thanks." I  felt happy. She was pulling up to her house. "You're Welcome."
"As you can tell she said this is me and Taeyeon's house. You'll be sleeping in the room next to mine. Okay?" I nodded "Okay." I came out of the car and all three of us lugged everything from the trunk and into my room."Aw, This is so tiring," said Taeyeon. Then we all laughed in sync. "So now that's done I believe you'd like some privacy, so me and Taeyeon will go make lunch. Cool?" I nodded once again.
I looked around the room. There was a picture of Stephanie.I went to get a closer look at it. I happened to find I note left for me near the photo. It said,"Dear Hannah, we are going to get to know each other better during the next two months. You may not feel all so comfortable expressing yout feelings with me. that's ok. I want you to know that you can write me a note about anything whenever you feel like. Love Stephi." I thought intensely. How does she know that I prefer to write about my feelings? Dad! He was snooping?! Argh... I ripped out a page from my journal. I took my pen and wrote,"I'm worried about my last year of middle school. Which is next year. Things are gonna be more different than last year. It's gonna be weird. I'm probably gonna be the same size I am right now. I'm a late bloomer. Even though I have friends I have no one to really vent to." That's it. I feel better now that I can tell someone this.
**********************
Stephanie's POV
"Your sister is intresting. She's very quiet but she has a personality. It's like she's hiding something." Taeyeon remarked. "Yeah-" I said. "I left a note in her room about how she can tell me anything. I hope she sees it." I looked down at the sandwich I made for her."She will." Taeyeon said assuring me. Hannah walked down the stairs and came into the kitchen."Stephi." She said and waved for me to come over. In my ear she said, "I wrote back to you. Don't tell dad about anything I wrote." She looked at me with a worried expression. "I won't. I promise." She hugged me. She's so cute. Of course I won't tell Dad. I care about my sister's wellbeing however. If it's so serious I might have to tell Dad. Don't want to break her heart though. She then handed me the note.In exchange I handed her the sandwich.
**************************
Hannah's  POV
It's almost bedtime. She probably read the note by now. She might wanna talk to me or something. I dunno. As soon as I finished my thought Stephanie walked in. She was holding a piece of paper, which was probably a note."Hey." I looked down. She lifted my head up by the chin, but I looked down again."What's wrong?" I shrugged, so maybe she'd think that I was just being a preteen."You know what's wrong. Don't be shy butterfly." I laughed."You read the note,right?" "Yeah." she said."It's ok to be worried about school. Everyone's growing at their own paste. You'll catch up. K?" I nodded. "What are you hiding from me though?" What?? How Does she...."How do you know?" She looked intently."It shows in your behavior. Right now I see a quiet girl. But deep down is someone who's kind, happy and adventurous. You don't need to hide." I sank into her lap. "If I talk about it I might get in trouble. Can we do this tomorrow?" She patted me."Sure, but I have plans tomorrow. Bedtime Hannah Bear." Stephi tucked me in. Then she kissed me."Night." Then the world went black.
************************
A/N: I'm back. I love book writing. Heh.☺😊