Chapter 1 •The Judge•

"Natsu Dragneel to the stand please."

  The blue haired officer with a birthmark on his eye dragged in a man that was in his 20's.

" Natsu Dragneel, male, age is 24 years old, pink/salmon( you choose) hair. " the judge said.

Natsu was handcuffed and was faced in front of the Scarlett haired judge.

" why hello Erza." Natsu spoke with a smirk on his lips.

" Confess Natsu what have you done." The judge Ms.Scarlett said.

" hmm let me think with this insane brain of mine am I right." Natsu said pointing his head with his finger and faced the jury.

Jellal the officer shoved Natsu," ah ah ah Jellal is that how you handle a person. " Natsu said with a mischievous grin.

" Natsu Confess!" Ezra demanded.

" Ok ok you want to hear the truth don't ya. Well I killed about a good amount of people got some nice cash." Natsu said with a raspy voice.

Erza huffed at the crimes Natsu made.

" To be honest deary I don't understand how I'm not on death sentence yet, isn't this~ oh my let me count." Natsu counted with his fingers. " about 50th time escaping." Natsu chuckled. " I guess you can't get rid of these good looks eh ?"

Erza rolled her eyes and slammed her mallet " life sentence in prison." Jellal nodded and Natsu chuckled. " Our paths shall cross again." Natsu bowed with a creepy smirk and Jellal pulled Natsu to his way to his new permit "home".

Natsu laughed evilly and was echoed throughout the courtroom.( play video)

Ezra was stressed " Why can't I put that man on that sentence." Erza leaned back in her chair.

" I guess don't want blood on my hands."

________________________________
I do not own fairy tail or its characters. Oc's are mine! fanart belongs to artist and tracks and videos belong to artist and owners