Chapter 14: Showing me the light

What you're wearing^ [if you don't like it you can change it ]

What Natsu is wearing^

Natsu and y/n arrived at Cana's bar and Natsu was full of energy. " I'm so pumped ! It's been forever since I had so much fun! " He says while opening the door for Y/n. " It's always fun when I'm with you." Y/n Says and Natsu blushed then kiss her on the cheek. "And our fun will continue~" He whispers and Y/n blushed.

" Hey ! Hey ! Love birds~ " Cana said tipsy. Y/n giggled and Natsu waved. "Laxus is gonna be the Dj and I want to see you dance !" Cana says pointing at Natsu. " ME?! And I thought Laxus was in prison?" Natsu said raising a brow. " You didn't hear ? They are letting everyone from the fairy tail guild out! "

Natsu's eyes widen. " That means." Natsu slowly turned around to see Ice princess sitting on a stool. " I'm back flamebrain." Natsu clutched his fist and walked over to Gray.

"SO WE ARE PULLING CHEAP SHOTS NOW?!"

" ILL FIGHT YOU ANYDAY!"

"YOU LOST TO ME IN PRISON AND CRIED LIKE A LITTLE GIRL!"

" YOU GOTTEN BEATEN UP BY YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"

" THE MATCH NEVER ENDED CORRECTLY!"

" SHUT UP FIRE HEAD!"

" YOU SHUT UP YURI!!! ON ICE !" [this a joke.please don't get mad.]

" Both of you stop it !"

Everyone turned to see the Scarlett judge. " Erza ?" Y/n questioned. "Jellal is here too. He is just parking. I've come to celebrate with you guys." Y/n hugged Erza " Of course!"

The rest of the night was full of laughter and dancing.

Natsu saw Y/n sitting at the bar laughing and talking from girls from the prison and guild. A short blue haired girl whispered something to Y/n's ear. She then looked up to make eye contact with Natsu. She smiled softly a blush climbing her cheeks and Natsu smiled back.