Chapter 4 •Escape•

Time skip to midnight.

                        Natsu POV

      I was playing with the buzzer a bit with a bobbie pin I found on the ground. " come on." I whispered and then heard a buzz. "Yes !" I silently said while pumping my fist. I opened the door and made my way to [first letter of your name] [favorite number].

        I found the cell in its own private room. I heard humming and walked inside the room.

(If you have seen suicide squad that movie your cell if like Harley's I really like that idea so yeah all rights go to the movie and creator. If you haven't look up Harley Quinn's cell!)

  (Play song)

        I walked closer to the cell." Y/n?" I said silently. I heard footsteps then someone pulled my jumpsuit making me slam against the bars.

       I looked at the person in front of me between the bars and it was Y/n. " I've been waiting for you to come." I heard her say softly.

      I smirked and looked at her e/c eyes. " you and I are leaving I said grabbing the bobbie pin from my pocket and jamming it into the buzzer and opening her cell door.

       She stepped out of her cell and looked at me. " I'm going to be free?" She said. I nodded and grabbed her hand and we ran to exit doors.

       We opened the doors hearing the sirens ring and I looked back at y/n. She had a smile on her face. "Natsu where are we going exactly?" She said still with a smile as we hid behind a building. I smiled softly and looked at her, " First we are going to my place.Then after your going to join Fairy Tail!" I say looking at the side of building checking if the close is clear. "Fairy Tail?" She asked. I looked at her and grabbed her wrist. We started running and then I heard someone behind us.

"Dragneel!"

I turned back to see Jellal chasing us.

I smiled and picked up [y/n] placed her over my shoulder.

" Hasta la vista Jelly! " I said as dashed off losing Jellal.

____________________________

A/n: are you enjoying the story so far because if you are you should check out the other book I'm writing called A Fairy Tail High school Story. It's a musical !

Credits belong to artist for both song and art.