Chapter 7 •Robbing•

Y/n's POV

        Natsu seemed to be mad about something. I followed him in the car and once we sat down he turned to me. "I got us a task." Natsu said holding a paper. I smiled and nodded . Natsu pushed the pedal and started to drive to our destination. I looked at him with admiring eyes he looked perfect. He turned his head that showed a good view of his jawline. My heart started to beat quicker.  (I'm sorry but jawlines are 😻👌❤️)

       We park in front of a bank. "Let's go." Natsu said getting out of the car. I followed what he said. " Let's go simple...here." He said handing me a baseball bat from the trunk. "I'm not some beginner." I say leaning against the car. He just grinned and told me to follow him.

     Natsu kicked opened the doors grasping everyone's attention. " Let's get this straight I need money and I'm not waiting." He says walking towards a banker. The banker shivered in fear. " Y-your T-the N-n-Natsu Dragneel. " he said stuttering. "So word went out how wonderful." Natsu said unamused. Natsu then broke the banker's window and started to head to the back. I noticed people heading towards the doors to exit. I ran to the front doors." Uh uh Not until Natsu gets the money." I say causing the civilians to shake in fear.

     Then alarms started to sound. "Natsu!" I yelled while everyone started to scream. Sirens started to sound from outside. I gave up on the door and started to run to the back. Natsu started to scramble money into the bag. "Let's go!" He said grabbing my hand. When we were going to exit the front doors the police were standing there. "Come on Dragneel let's go." The police said. I was finally freed but now it was all going to disappear. "I don't want to go back." I say quietly but it seemed that Natsu heard it. He pulled me closer to him and placed his arm around my waist. " hold one." He whispered to me. He pulled out a grappling hook and shot it to the ceiling's window. The hook landed and Natsu and I were going up. " DRAGNEEL!!!!" I heard a certain blue haired police man say.

       Once we reached the roof of the bank Natsu made me look at him. "Don't worry your with me now." He said I smiled and softened my e/c eyes. While he kept his narrowed . The police seemed to leave so our task was successful. We hoped in our car once the coast was clear. We started the drive home.

       Once we reached the house Natsu started to count the money. I decided to cook him something for everything he has done so far. I cooked up [favorite meal] for him and place the food on the table. He looked up with a questioning look. "It's a thank you meal." I said with a giggle. He then grabbed the fork and started digging in. I went to my new 'room'. That Natsu said it use to be his friend's Happy's room. I decide to change into a pair of pajamas that Mirajane gave me with some clothes. I looked at my self in the mirror and placed my hand on my fairy tail mark. "Family..." I say in a whisper.

                       Natsu's POV

       I finished the meal and placed in the kitchen sink. I started to walk to my room to call it a day. While I was walking I peeked between the crack of the door in
Y/n's room. She was dressed and admiring her fairy tail mark. Something about it made me feel a emotion I never experienced. Care. I smiled to myself and walked to my room and changed. I then laid down in my bed and closed my eyes.

__________________________
Credits belong to artist for artwork

Sorry for the short chapter