Bouns 2

So I'm planning on a future Natsu x reader story and this is the plans so far!

Enjoy this preview of the first chapter of a new Natsu x Reader 💕

The Vampire Prince

            (Future Natsu x Reader?)

                    50 years ago...

       A nice man finished his farm work in the fields . He was a young man named Natsu Dragneel. A normal human boy living his normal life. As he was walking in a deep forest, his shortcut making it back to town square to sell the fruits and vegetables his family and him planted and grown. Trees began to fall Natsu was dodging each tree that fell. As he thought he was safe the tree behind him fell on the young 19 year old man. Crushing his bones till he was nothing. He was running out of air. Until he saw a older man with red hair. Natsu's eyes began to fall heavy. He was trying to fight the urge of forever sleep. The man stepped closer and with inhuman strength lifted the tree.

     The man flipped Natsu over exposing his neck. The man started to make a shushing sound. As he bit into Natsu's neck. As Natsu's eyes fell asleep he heard only these last words. " Welcome to the family my boy."

       10 weeks later still 50 years ago...

      Natsu woke up in a dim room. The walls were a dark red with black tiles. Natsu felt different. A man with red hair opened the door and Natsu looked at him. "How's are you doing son?" The man sat on the bed and Natsu sat up. "What happened? I don't remember anything.." Natsu said looking around the room. " Your my son and I'm your father and also the king Igneel. What do you remember son?" Natsu thought for a minute trying to recollect memories. "My name is Natsu Dragneel.That's all I know." Natsu says with a straight face. Igneel stood up and looked at Natsu and lifted up his chin. "You're also a vampire. You are immortal. You can live forever. You are also the prince." Igneel spoke letting go of Natsu's chin. "Have fun Natsu and remember stay in only in the day time." Igneel says leaving the room. Natsu smiled and licked his teeth feeling his fangs against his tongue. He looked to see a golden crown with blood gem stones outlining the crown.

Leave your thoughts in the comments 💞