Chapter 12 •Sting and Natsu•

Erza's POV

        "Hey cops you don't mind if we take over right?!" Yelled Sting the sabertooth leader. " Erza! We must go ! " I felt a grip on my hand . I turned to see Jellal with worried eyes. 'Don't blush Erza. Whatever you do don't blush.' I thought to myself. " I'm the one who needs to protect you." I hear Jellal say. All I knew is my face was probably redder then a tomato.

                          Normal POV

      Natsu and Y/n released from the hug. Natsu stood up and wiped his eyes, He  grabbed a gun that was on the floor. He aimed it at Sting. But Sting only chuckled, "I wouldn't do that Natsu. If you want your little lady alive." Sting held up the remote that controlled Y/n's shock collar shocks. Natsu lowered the gun gently. "Damn you.." Natsu growled. "Now...Y/n was it?...come to me." Sting shaked the remote in the open. Y/n looked at Natsu then at Erza, then at Jellal. "Go..." Natsu whispered . Y/n just kept sitting on the floor. "No!" Y/n shouted. " I wanted to be with you Natsu!" Y/n shouts. Natsu looks at Y/n in the eyes seeing tears flow down.

       Y/n stood up and hugged Natsu. "I want to be with you....forever..." she whimpered . Natsu held her tightly. Then Y/n let out a scream. Y/n placed a hand on her neck and pushed her self away from Natsu. " Foolish....feelings only get in the way." Sting yells. " You can't hide from your past Y/n! Cause of feelings you lost your sister! Then it made you become the monster you are! " Natsu gritted his teeth and lifted up the gun pulling the trigger. " Shut up!" The bullet went through Sting and he coughed up blood. Natsu dropped the gun watching Rouge and a girl with short and sliver hair run over to Sting.

      The scene of Happy's death replayed in Natsu's head. " I'm so sorry Sting." Natsu whispered. Jellal took off the shock collar on Y/n's neck. " You're a monster Natsu Dragneel! That's what you'll always be known as ! " shouted the silver haired female. She had tears and pulled the trigger on her gun aiming it at Natsu.

     " Natsu ! " Y/n yelled pulling him down dodging the bullet.  " All I bring is sorrow..." Natsu whispers. " W-what are you talking about?! " Y/n says grabbing Natsu's shoulders. Natsu looked down at the gun in his hands. "Please....Shoot me...Y/n."

      [Guys...please don't be in a low that you think what Natsu's doing is the answer. Cause it's not. There are people who care about you. Don't ever think of suicide as a answer. Cause that will bring you know where. You can get help and it's better to talk then keeping it in to create more pain.Hopefully you take this message and treasure it cause you matter! ❤️~ Author~chan]

       Natsu placed the gun in Y/n's hands. "NO! NEVER ! NATSU I LOVE YOU! " Y/n shouts,she then put her hands on Natsu's cheeks and smashed her lips on to his. Y/n closed her eyes and Natsu did the same both falling in sync. They both pulled away and Y/n smiled. Natsu then looked around at everyone watching. It seemed that two officers were handcuffing the girl and Rouge. Natsu stood up and kicked the gun away. Y/n also stood and Erza and Jellal were walking over to the two use to be criminals. "Natsu.Y/n. " Erza stated.

"Get out of my prison and be happy will ya!"
________________________

I know it's short but the next chapter will be better and soon a ending 😊