Chapter 2 •Welcome back•

Magnolia prison....

(Play music)

Normal POV

Natsu was shoved into the showers and changed into a orange jumpsuit. Natsu smirked and faced Jellal. " Don't give that look Dragneel." Jellal said and taking Natsu by the arm and pulled his to where
The cells are. Natsu looked straight at the prisoners in their cells and smiled.Jellal pushed Natsu forward to walk to his cell and Natsu did.

" well look who's back"

" The King has arrived."

" Look at him the same Natsu."

Jellal and Natsu finally made it to his cell and it was at the very end. Jellal opened the door cell door and shoved Natsu inside. Natsu simply laid down on his new bed . "Nothing will change me Jelly." Natsu said with a smile. " It's Jellal to you punk." Jellal said slamming the door and heard the door buzz meaning it was locked.

Natsu's POV

"Oi! Natsu!" I heard a voice say. " eh?" I turned my head to my right to see Gajeel. " what are you doing here." He asked.
" Don't you get it Flame brain can't never get away with big jobs." I heard Gray say. I stood up and walked to where the bars were. I looked at Gray with a evil grin. " Come and fight me." I said grabbing onto the bars.

Then a buzzing sound was heard. " The doors are unlocked suckers it's lunch time." Said a officer. The doors opened and we all headed to the lunch room.

I grabbed the food they were serving and sat down and then looked around and saw Gajeel sitting across from me. " What's new?" I asked stirring some of the rice. " New chick over there." Gajeel said pointing to a girl with [h/c] hair, [e/c] eyes and [s/c] skin. She was sitting in a corner where the girls of the prison were. This a unisex prison after all. " Not much of a talker has her own cell though." Gajeel said. " No one really knows her backstory." I nodded and looked at the girl standing up and throwing away her tray.

The buzzing sound went off again.

" Listen up flies its free period." A officer said with her arms crossed. "It's seems its time for my fight with Gray." I said standing up and throwing away my tray. I looked at Gray and he nodded.

Everyone followed us to the battle cage. I opened the cage door and turned around to face Gray. " Hit me." I said then the fight began.

The crowd roared and Gray made a swing punching my cheek. " Weak." I said and kicked him to the side of the cage. Gray ran to me and swung towards me I grabbed his fist and twisted hearing a crack." Oh that sounded delightful." I said with a smirk. I got kick in the chest. I ran to gray who had no shirt on by now . I jumped and tackled Gray to the ground. I was on top of him and swung punches left and right. It seems with one of the punches I caused his nose to bleed. I laughed and then Gray moved so he was on top of me. I dodged his punches and then kicked him in the 'you know where'. The crowd made a O noise and I stood up and placed my foot on Gray's head. " It looks like you lost Elsa." I said looking down at him with a grin. " Anyone else who dares to fight me!" I said with my arms raised.

" I will. "

_____________________________
Credits to Artists