Chapter 9 •The blood dance•

Natsu was getting a job from the board . Y/n was waiting patiently for Natsu. "I got us a job n/n !" Natsu yelled placing the job on the table. She picked up the job and saw it was a job to stop these in our eyes villains. "Sting and Rouge?" Y/n said raising a brow. Natsu nodded and y/n kept reading the request. "The next place they will be is in a mask event thing ." Natsu said. "You mean a masquerade."

     "Yeah whatever!" Natsu said taking the job request back. "Let's go !" Y/n and Natsu left the guild and headed to their house. The two got ready for the night's party.  Natsu was wearing a black tux (The only tux he owns.) with a dark red tie and a white undershirt. Y/n wore a galaxy purple dress that had a leg slit. She had black heels and her hair was down straight with small curls at the ends. Natsu and y/n entered the car to head to the masquerade.

                          Timeskip

      The two nicely dressed villains arrived at the public party. They slid down their masks.

 They slid down their masks

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Yours ^

  Natsu's ^

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

  Natsu's ^

[ If you guys don't like the masks I chose you can use your imagination to think of different ones]

    The two entered the party. The ballroom was golden from the walls to the wooden floors. A giant crystallized chandelier hanged from the ceiling. It was a giant fantasy. The music was classical. Y/n and Natsu walked towards a table and sat down observing everyone. " How are we going to find them?" Y/n asked leaning closer to Natsu. Natsu was about to speak a voice bumped in. 

      "Excuse me." The voice said. The two psychos looked up to see a boy with a black mask that had white dots outlining the mask. "May I have this dance miss?" The raven haired boy asked letting out his hand. Natsu glared at the boy and Y/n took the raven haired boy's hand. "Of course!" She said as they walked away together.

     Natsu gritted his teeth and his eyes were narrow. "Natsu..." A voice said. Natsu looked behind his to see his old friend. Happy. "H-Happy..?" Natsu's voice quivered. The human boy with blue hair smiled at his best friend that was living. "Natsu...don't let the ones you care about slip away." Natsu saw his best friend fade away. Natsu reached out his hand but Happy was gone. Natsu clutched his hand and stood up. Natsu walked by a boy with blond hair that had a white mask with black dots outlining the mask. Natsu's eyes widen realizing the two boys were Sting and Rouge. He ran though the dancers seeing y/n and Rouge.

       Once he was close, Natsu casted a punch at the raven haired boy. The boy fell to the ground. He looked at Natsu and smiled.

"Rouge..."

"Natsu..."

Gasps were heard in the room. Rouge pulled out a sliver gun which cased people to scream and leave the party. Natsu pulled out a knife. Y/n looked behind Natsu to see a blond boy. "You must be Sting."
Y/n stated pulling out a knife from her garner. " I never knew Natsu would go for a girl to be his comrade. I guess he was lucky in the process." Sting said pulling out a knife.

          "Shut up Sting !" Natsu said turning his back to fight Sting. Y/n faced Rouge and dodge each bullet. Rouge pulled out his knife and the two went head to head. Sting and Natsu budded heads slashing each other. Natsu cut Sting on his left eyebrow. Natsu and Sting backed up breathing heavy. A crash was heard behind Natsu and when he looked back
Y/n was knocked on the ground. She was panting heavy. Natsu stared Rouge down. Sting pulled out his knife and Y/n noticed Sting running towards Natsu about to stab him. Y/n got up and ran towards Natsu pushing him out of the way.

      But Sting was too fast to control himself. Causing him to stab Y/n on her left side.  The knife inside her Sting pulled it out. Everyone watched as her crimson blood started to pour out of her. She clutched her side and fell on her knees. Natsu ran and caught her before she fell completely. "No..no...no...y-you..j-jerks!" Natsu yelled looking at Sting and Rouge. "I can't lose another PERSON!" Natsu's eyes turned red and he pulled out a gun from the inside of his coat pocket. Natsu was in his insane mode.

       Every person has their insane mode. A person that becomes insane never fails. Each bullet or slash is shot perfectly at the target no misses. Their eyes become blood red and a crazy laugh is released from them. Sting and Rouge noticed and bolted out of the room. Natsu shot bullets everywhere in the room laughing like a mad man but then breaking down into tears. "Y/n your going to be ok!" Natsu shouted picking her up bridal style. He dashed outside and placed y/n in the car. She was becoming weak by the second. Natsu took off his undershirt and gave it to y/n. She placed it on the wound and the once white shirt was turning a shade of red. Natsu ran to the driver's seat and started the car. He looked at y/n seeing her trying to stay alive. Her head was against the window seeing tiny tears come out of her e/c eyes. Natsu understood what Happy meant.

          'I'm not letting her slip away.'

_____________________________
Credit belongs to artist for art

PSYCHO     (NatsuxReader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें