Chapter 8 •Cana's Bar•

A year later.....

                             Normal POV

           Y/n and Natsu were known as the most dangerous criminals to even be alive and roam Magnolia. The government grew nervous of what happened to the making of them. The scarlet haired judge was grabbing her hair. She was stressed on what to do with the making of Natsu Dragneel.

          The pink/salmon haired boy named Natsu changed the h/c haired girl named y/n. She was no longer the quiet girl in the jail. She was now a free bird and he was teaching her how to fly again.

         For the human named y/n other wise. She developed feelings for the pink/salmoned haired boy. Each day her feelings grew and grew. She was falling in love and falling too deep.

         Now to the story where we meet the two characters in the Fairy Tail guild hall.

                           Y/n's POV

        I was chatting with Cana and Natsu walked over. Cana was gulping down the alcohol cup after cup. Natsu looked at Cana," So tonight the bar?" He said looking at her. She gulped down another beer and wiped her mouth. " Heck yeah!" She shouted. I gave Natsu a confused look. "Cana here owns her own bar and she's having a party tonight." I nodded and asked Mira for a soda. "You're coming right y/n?" Cana asked grabbing her next cup. " Maybe but no promises." I responded. Natsu gave me a strange look and I felt my cheeks get hot.

   Timeskip to later tonight

                    Normal POV

      Y/n was in the kitchen of Natsu's house  washing some dishes she put off in the morning. She felt a presence near her so she turned around. Once she turned she saw Natsu in a nice black collar shirt with some black jeans to match. " I guess I'll see you later tonight." Y/n said putting away the last dish. "Your coming." Natsu said and sat down in a chair. The e/c eyed girl turned to face him. "I don't think that was on my to do list." She said crossing her arms. Natsu stood up and looked at her with his stone cold eyes. "I got you something in your room,I'll be in the car waiting." Natsu said grabbing the keys and going outside. 

                           Y/n's POV

     I sighed and thought about going to the party. ' He really wants me to go...' I thought to myself. Then it hit me,' was this a sign,does he like me, omg! ' I started to fangirl and ran over to my room. I saw a nice red cocktail dress and smiled to myself. I grabbed the dress and started to change.

(This is the dress Natsu got )

      Once I finished I put on some soft makeup (If you don't want to wear makeup that fine

      Once I finished I put on some soft makeup (If you don't want to wear makeup that fine.) I wet my hair a little bit and pulled my hair into a ponytail (if you have short hair you straighten your hair).  I smiled at my self in the mirror and put on some sneakers. I went outside and entered the car. "What are you doing with sneakers?" Natsu asked . I gave him a look that said 'Is  that wrong?'. He then pulled out a bag from the back. He handed the bag to me and I opened it to reveal a pair of black heels. I smiled and looked at Natsu. "Why are you spoiling me ?" I asked . Natsu's eyes widen and then softened,"Well it's our anniversary for when I met you in the jail.." he said looking out the window.

"Thank you..."

  Timeskip to Cana's bar

       I put on my heels and Natsu and I entered the bar. The whole guild was there partying and drinking. Cana drunk as usual came over to us. "Hey! You made *hic* it !" She said wobbly. I laughed and nodded and she dragged me to the bar. I looked back to see Natsu watching us drift away from him.

                      Natsu's POV

        I felt a tap on my back and I turned to see Elfman. " Hey Natsu!" I put on my dark face. "What do you want?" I say annoyed. "We are being men and taking some drinks want to join us ?!" I thought about it and nodded .

Timeskip towards the end of the party

                       Normal POV

        Y/n was finished talking and the bar began to close. Y/n decided to look around and find Natsu. "Over *hic* here! " Natsu said his cheeks pink from the drinks. Natsu was drunk and was going to have a bad hangover. "Give me the keys." Y/n demanded but Natsu refused. After a fight for the keys y/n had them and the guys had to help her get Natsu in the car.

        Timeskip brought to you by Juvia obsessing over Gray.

                          Y/n's POV

        Natsu fell asleep in the car ride. I put his arm over me (which made me a blushing mess) and entered the house. I brought Natsu to his room and he laid down. I took off his shoes and took mine off as well. I decided to lay down next to Natsu but still kept distance. I closed my eyes and didn't realize I fell asleep.

  Tiny timeskip (sorry for so many timeskips)

          I heard a groan and slowly opened my eyes to see Natsu eyes wide open his face inches from mine. I jumped up in fear and fell off the bed. "Ow.." I said rubbing my behind. Natsu groaned again and then I saw him run out of his room to the bathroom. I ran and saw him puking. " I hate hangovers..." Natsu groaned and I rubbed his back gently. I looked at the time and it was 2:00 in the morning. My eyes felt heavy again and I was struggling to stay awake. Natsu got up after finished puking and brushed his teeth and cleaned up. Sleep began to eat me up and I closed my eyes and felt my self falling.

                       Natsu's POV

      After I was cleaned up I turned to see y/n begin to fall. I caught her and she was out like a light. I picked her up and placed her in my bed since it was the closest. I decided to lay down next to her. She looked after me. If it were those idiots in the guild they would have left me in the bar. I turned to face her. I smiled and closed my eyes.

____________________________
Credits to artist for artwork