Chapter 13 •A Good Guild•

Y/n and Natsu were walking out of the prison together. "So.." Y/n started. "So..." Natsu repeated. Y/n then stopped walking and Natsu looked behind himself. "Do you love me back...?"

      Natsu looked forward at his car. " Love...huh...Well I do love your company. I do love your personality. I love how much you love me. So yes...I do love you N/n."
Y/n straight face turned into a grin.

"Are you saying ?!"

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"

" YES!"

      Y/n then ran and jumped Natsu, and  kissed him on the lips with a fiery passion . Natsu kissed back taking control. Y/n leaned against the car and Natsu held onto her waist. " I love you." Natsu said in between the kiss. Y/n smiled and put her arms around Natsu's neck. Natsu backed away and smirked. " We need to go to the guild." Natsu says backing up . "Aww...I was having fun!" Y/n giggled , Natsu smirked and opened the car door. " We can finish our session later ." He whispered in her ear which made Y/n become red.

         Timeskip driving to the guild

     Natsu stepped out of his car and looked at the dark guild before him. Y/n stepped out and grabbed Natsu's hand. He kept looking forward and squeezed her hand. The two went up and Natsu kicked the doors. "Listen up you dirt bags!" Natsu yelled walking inside the guild. "This guild will not be evil  and full of crime! From this day forward, we are starting new together and as a family! Fairy Tail is going to be known as the greatest guild ! " Natsu yelled holding up his index finger up high.

      The whole guild was silent. But slowly everyone started to raise their hands. " Fairy Tail will be known as heros not villains ." Natsu says and everyone cheers.
" Good Guild ! Good Guild !" Everyone chanted and Natsu joined in the cheering.

     " Let's go to Cana's bar tonight and celebrate!" Mirajane recommend and everyone cheered leaving the guild to get ready. Natsu and Y/n were on their way out until Mirajane stopped them. " You two are a cute couple." Mira says smiling. Natsu and Y/n looked at each other and smiled. " How do you know we are dating?" Y/n questioned and Mira giggled. " I guess it's my 6th sense." Mira giggled and gave both Natsu and Y/n a box. "Their clothes I want you guys to wear tonight."

     "Awe you're so sweet! Thanks Mira!" Y/n says hugging her. Mira smiled and hugged back. " Well you best be going it's 5:00 and party starts at 7:00 ! " Mira says grabbing her car keys. " You're right lets go N/n !" Natsu grabbed Y/n's hand they left the guild.

               "Tonight will be fun!"

_________________________
All I'm saying is prepare for a huge timeskip after the party.

Credit belongs to artist for art