Chapter 5 •Happy•

We finally reached my place and put y/n down to see her with a red face. " what's up with the red face?" I said with a smirk. That only made her more red. I opened the door taking in the scent of my home. " Daddy's home !" I shout as sat on my couch.

     Y/n stepped inside awkwardly and smiled." Nice place." She said looking at some photographs. She was scanning the pictures in till one caught her eye. She picked up the picture and looked at me.
"Who's he?" She asks pointing to a man with light blue hair, a white baseball shirt, and a green backpack. My eyes widen and images flash in my mind. " Happy..." I say looking at the ground.

         I heard footsteps come closer and when I looked up I saw y/n standing in front of me. " Want to talk about? We have time." She says in a concerned voice. " How can I know I trust you." I asked still looking down. " Well I trusted you and look we're out of the prison." She said with soft smile." You really want to know? " I ask warning her. " she only nodded her head and sat down on the ground crisscross applesauce style.

        I took a deep breath and began to start the story. " Happy was my comrade."

      " The job we took was to beat up some guys that stole money from Fairy Tail."

Flashback !

   " Ready Happy on the count of three we barge in !" I said with a smile. Happy nodded, " Aye sir !"

"Three."

"Two."

"One!"

I yell as kick the doors to see six guys counting the money. "That's Fairy Tail money boys." I said with a smirk. " Oh yeah and what are you going to do about it?" A guy said. I laughed and looked him straight in the eyes," Easy return it.The hard way." I say as Happy and I charge at the guys full speed chasing punches and kicks. They were not good fighters but good defenders.

Timeskip from a author not good at fight scenes. (Sowwy)

     I got kicked to the ground and they had Happy in their hands. He looked weak and tired I didn't know how long he could stand.

    " You messed with the wrong gang Dragneel." The man started to laugh. " Do you think this is some easy task coming here?" He said again grabbing something from behind him. I looked at him with wide eyes as he pulled out a gun. " One bullet,two targets. Oh how can I choose?" He said pointing the gun at me then at Happy.

    " Say goodbye Salamander." The man say pointing the gun at me. Then the world went in slow motion. I looked up to see the man point the gun at me then immediately point it to Happy. I saw as he pulled the trigger.

                            BANG!

        I looked at my comrade no my best friend on the ground. I only heard his last words," You got this sir!" He said with a thumbs up and smile. Blood spilled from him and out of his mouth as his lifeless body laid on the cold floor of this cold world.

    I looked at the man smiling at Happy's body. " How dare you!" I yell as I ran up to him giving him all my strength.

        I brought out my knife and slashed at him and watched as he went down. The five men looked me and charged and I slashed them leaving them bloody on the ground with their leader. I then dropped the knife and looked at the crossfire that has happened.

        Tears fell down from my face as went on my knees in front of my best friend. I started shaking and more steams of warm liquid ran down my cheeks. I placed my hand on Happy's shoulder and then laid on his body. " No...no...no" I said softly with a voice crack.

                      "HAPPY!!!"

End of the flashback

      I looked up to see y/n with a tear running down her left cheek. Then before I could speak she jumped me into a hug. " I'll never leave you if you promise you'll never leave me..." I hear her say. My eyes first widen then soften.       

                     "I promise...."

______________________________
Credits belong to artist for artwork
A/n: sowwy if this is sad...