Chapter 10 •Emotions•

Natsu braked immediately once they made it to the guild. "We're here." He says trying not to focusing on the fact that his comrade was dying. He opened the door and prepared to pick her up. But she stopped him. "I-I t-think I can w-walk." She struggled getting the sentence out. Natsu helped her up to her feet. Natsu placed
Y/n's arm around his neck and placed his hand on her hip for support. They walked inside the Guild and everyone stared at them in silence.

      "Mira...Where's Mire?!" Natsu shouted. Y/n's leg started to shake and Natsu was trying not to break down. "Where is she !?"  Natsu yelled wanting a response. He saw Loki go and run to the back hopefully going to find her. Y/n's legs gave out and at the same moment she coughed up blood. Once she reached the floor the semi white and red shirt was covering her mouth. " Natsu....help...me..." Was all Y/n could say. Natsu started to have flashbacks. Happy's death and now he was about to lose another. Mira came out with Loki, " We ran out of numbing this morning so it will hurt." Mira said going upstairs to the infirmary.

        Natsu picked up Y/n and ran upstairs. Mira and Elfman were waiting and Natsu placed Y/n down on the bed. There was no numbing for her not to feel the pain of her hopeful recovery. "Note that this will be painful and it's ok to scream." Mira stated and Y/n nodded. The pink/salmon haired man decided to take a breather and go on the balcony. He shut the door and sat on ledge.

        The poor young man vision began to blur. "You're not going to be by her side?" A voice said behind him. Natsu wiped his eyes then looked behind him to see Loki. "What do you want Loki?" Natsu's voice was low hiding his pain. "I saw the fear in both your face and voice." Loki stated which made Natsu turn around. "You know nothing about me." The pink/salmon haired boy said. "I may not know you well Natsu. But actions are as loud as words." Loki said pushing up his glasses that glared at the moonlight.

       In just a second Natsu pinned Loki against the wall. "You know nothing about me! I lost feelings ! I get attached and then I lose them! It's a stupid endless cycle where only the bad happens to me!" Natsu shouted at Loki's face. "Natsu....we both lost someone we cared about." Natsu looked up to see Loki's eyes that seemed they were going to release tears. "I lost Lucy...You lost Happy...They both were special to us. " Loki's voice cracked at the last sentence. Then a scream was heard." Please Natsu...don't cover your emotions with that imagery mask...She means something to you." Loki says while Natsu unpinned him. Another scream was heard.

                          Y/n's POV

     I don't want to die. When I want a future with him. I screamed again as Mira was stitching me back up. She told me the wound wasn't so deep but still could have been deadly. I grabbed Elfman's arm and looked up at him. "E-Elfman...". I stuttered and he looked down at me since he was holding me down. "I w-want t-to see Natsu a-again." My vision became blurry I was crying. "I want Natsu..." I held back a scream. "Two more stitches y/n !" Mira yelled. I couldn't help it I screamed again but this time it wasn't a sound it was a name.

                      Natsu's POV

    Loki and I stood in silence. Until I heard another one of y/n's scream. But it wasn't a noise it was my name. I looked at Loki and he nodded. I opened the door quickly then rushed to Elfman. Elfman let go of Y/n but then I took cover. Y/n smiled at me tears still flowing. Once Mira finished the stitches she placed some rubbing alcohol on the wound. "Could I talk to Y/n alone please." Mira asked . I  nodded and left the room.

                          Normal POV

     Mira sat closer to Y/n . " You're in love with him." Mira stated which caused  Y/n to blush. "Yes I am..." Y/n stated Mira smiled a gentle smile. " He was afraid of losing you...I think he feels the same. But covers it." Mira sighed at the last sentence. "Natsu isn't really a guy that has a girlfriend. He'll flirt a little then leave them to dust.But for you i-it's different."
Y/n smiled and looked over her shoulder. "I was afraid I was going to die....I was afraid that I would have to leave him...He means so much to me...That I see myself having a future with him. " a tear slipped out of the h/c haired girl's right eye. " A future..?" Mira questioned and Y/ n nodded. " Us together...married...raising a family...being together until our dying breath. " Y/n closed her eyes and Mira put the blanket over the girl. " I would like you guys to have that." Mira then left the room and became face to face with Natsu. " Is she ok?" Natsu asked and Mira smiled. "Take care of her Natsu." With that Mira walked down stairs. Leaving Natsu alone. Natsu turned the door handle and entered the room.

     He saw her asleep peacefully. " Thank God you're alive." Natsu whispered . He sat on the bed next to Y/n's watching her sleep. (Totally not creepy) Natsu felt his eyes get heavy and decided to lay down on the bed.

      After Natsu and Y/n were fast asleep, Loki and Mira went upstairs. Mira and Loki moved Natsu's bed closer to Y/n's creating a somewhat full sized bed. The bottom of the bed had hooks to hook the beds together and that's what Mira and Loki did.  They silently high fived  and left the room.

__________________________
Credit belongs to artist for art