maybe in love

after that little talk we just stayed side by side on the grass. both playing with each others hand and fingers. that's funny.

we told each other we were staying 30 minutes because it was already 2:50 and i had school tomorrow.

"i'm feeling so much better i don't know why" he tells.

"i'm with you, it's normal" i tell sarcastically.

"i don't think so" he also says sarcastically. "can i have a hug" that happiness boost though,

i turn myself and came over him and puts my arms around him. there was nothing sexual, ok stop you pervs. i putted my head on his chest and stayed like this for a while. he gives me a kiss on the forehead and closes his eyes. i did the same and i was so comfy.

it makes me so weak. like i don't know if i love him or if it's just friend's love. i'm so mind fuck. at the same time, we are both acting like a couple.

what so ever.

he made us turn around and that was kind of weird. he was now on the top and return side to me after 10 seconds maybe. we were talking about school, soccer, his fame thing and all and we didn't see the time passing.

"man it's 3:30" i tell and i get up. we finishes our strawberries and we go home, sadly. everything was the same as when i left my room. i even put something in front of my door to see if someone opened it. i don't think so.

the only one that was online on messenger was christian, i wonder why, he told us he didn't wanted to fail his exam. i won't disturb him and also i'm kind of sleepy.

at 7:00 am
already? fuck why did i did this. i stayed in bed, setting an alarm for 7:10 and my sister came.

"wake up ugly!" she tells and opens the lights.

"shut up, you're ugly!" i put my head under the sheets.

"did something happened?!" she asks so excited.

"no, go away"

"i know you like him" bailey whispers before my mom enters in my room.

"hey girls, i'm leaving for work! kimberly i told you to go to bed not so late"

"i went mom, have a good day"

"bye honey" she tells and kisses my sister.

"bye" she groans back. she can't ever be sweet with my mom. they literally are always fighting for whatever.

the day was really really long and i waited all day long to tell someone what happened last night.

"aiden can we talk" i tell him but the bell rings. i waited all the period long but didn't need too because of the team work. it's cool aiden is in my math class, there are a lot of team work.

"what did you wanted to tell me" he starts saying turning his chair to my desk so we could be a team.

"it's about last night"

"oh yeah, with hayes?"

"yeah, ok, at first a weird man came talk to us but we then go on the grass out of no where. we talked and talked and he invited me to an award for christmas thing. after we kind of hug but we were so close—" that came off alone why the fuck did i told him that, really kimberly?

"that's kind of a hug, being close to someone" he cuts me off and laughs about it. i continue..

"but ugh my mind is so fucked up i don't know what to think, like, i can't love him"

"kimberly, aiden, did you started yet?" m. elneston angrily told us.

"yeah we did" aiden lies. i slightly laugh and we start working while talking.

"but of course you can, that will just ruin everything if you tell him" he tells so normally.

"wow" that pretty much ends up the conversation because he started to talk about the math problem we had to do. why he looked so pissed by what i just tell him. oh me, i shouldn't have tell him.

the rest of the day longly passed with me lying a little bit to my friends about what happened last night. well not lying but just not talking about the fact we hugged for about 3 minutes and my heart was skipping beats.

when i arrived i went down studying stuff and texting hayes.

hayes: wadup babe

me: lmao

hayes: is your ass alright from laughing

me: it is, thanks for caring:)))

hayes: never a problem
hayes: OH and for the christmas award thing, they are sending us two flight tickets for la, my mom can't come actually but there is be two of my agent rog and eli

me: man i didn't even ask my mom

hayes: oh shit, she needs to say yes

me: wait 2 secs

"MOM" i yell in the house wondering here she was.

"YEAH?" i heard saying back. probably in the kitchen. i went up and sit down.

"i need to ask you something really big and special"

"let me guess hum, going to los angeles for an award show with hayes? is that it?" she tells not being mad.

"kinda" i state and smile really big.

"his mom called me, i tell her you could go but you'll have to be prudent and stay safe, a lot"

"woah, thank you so much mom, i love you" i smile and jump in her arms.

we talked a bit about that and i returned in my room, to tell hayes it was going to be lit.

hayes: i'm so excited, tysm

me: don't thank me haha

hayes: what if i do?

me: if you do i might die..

hayes: THANK YOU

me: bip

hayes: ohh you died
hayes: lyyyyy
hayes: kimberly stop dying rn
hayes: that's not funny babe
hayes: ANSWEr i'm crying

me: don't cry:((

hayes: i thought you were dead

me: should i return to eternal sleep?

hayes: NEVER, that ain't goal

me: and we're goal

hayes: so much

...
chap 4