feels

arriving at home
"hayes do you need help" my dad offers.

"oh no thanks i'm fine i just have, like, two bags" he tells and smiles to him.

"then you might wanna to enter? we have breakfast" he states.

"dad, hayes is really tired i think he just want to sleep" i tell looking at my dad.

"oh yeah sure, feel free to come over whenever you want hayes, thank you for the opportunity" he tells and takes my bag in his hand.

"it was really not a problem, i hope we could do this again" hayes says  and i didn't look at him.

"your mom wanted to come this afternoon, maybe see you there"

"dad" i state, why was he so insisting.

"oh sorry sorry, bye hayes, thank you again" my dad tells.

"bye" hayes tells as i took my other bag.

my mom greeted me with bunch of questions and all. i went back to sleep, in tears, again.

2:00pm
i wake up, stretching myself and regretting everything that happened in LA. i took my phone and click on maggie's name.

"LY" she answers.

"hey" i tell not so loud and with a sleepy voice.

"are you good?"

"i really don't know"

"what's up?"

"he told me in the plane he didn't love me back"

"WHAT"

"he told me in the plane he didn't love me back" i repeat, knowing it wasn't what she was talking about.

"kimberly, oh my god, don't be sad please, do you want me to come?"

"no, i'm tired and so ugly right now"

"shut up ly you're a godness"

"first time you're calling me a godness, wow"

"yeah but not as pretty as me of course but"

"hahahaha"

"so what happened after?" she asks.

"he told me that there was something stopping us from being together. i don't even know what is he talking about but that's kinda true. also, when i was taking pictures of him, he received a text from–"

"leila" she tells before me. "she's such a little slut, she just wants to brings everyone down"

"i guess it works"

"she's a little twat"

i laugh.

"it will surely gets better between hayes and you, it can't stop there, if it is, he's a fucking pussy also"

i laugh again.

"are you coming to the party?"