it's all real

we're watching a movie on netflix i can't even remember the title name.

"dyou want something to eat?"

"no thanks, i'm not hungry" i am starving.

"you sure?" arg.

"yeah"

"you're not eh, preventing yourself from eating right now..?" he asks and stands up.

"really not hayes, you know i don't do that anymore"

"yeah, okay. well i am going to get myself some freeeaakin' good popcorn so, you might won't resist at it" he tells suspicious but jokes at the end.

"then go get it and we'll see" i tell with an innocent tone.

i didn't want to eat anything right now even tho i was craving, i don't know how i'll do to resist, i'm so not good at that shit.

ding.

do not look at it kimberly, do not look at it. hayes just received a text and i don't even want to look at it. i stand up and made my way upstairs because we are in the cave.

"you change your mind?" he giggles. is he really thinking he's funny?

"mh, no!"

"so i guess you're here 'cause you missed me?" he jokes again.

"woah, you're in fire with all those jokes" i smile to him and he fake smiles back.

elizabeth came in the kitchen to make herself a tea or something.

"oh hi kimberly, it's good to see you again. hayes also, it's been a while lil boy" she says. hayes told me she was a little bit mad at him because he wasn't home a lot and left to LA without telling anyone except nash.

"mom..." hayes sighs and i smile at her because she did.

"okok. when are you planning to go to bed hayes? is kimberly staying overnight?"

"i'm not" i quickly answer before hayes could.

"i don't know" he answers elizabeth's first question. " why?"

"i don't know" she responds using the same voice as hayes making me laugh. "but don't go too late" she smirks and that popcorn is ready.

"saved by the popcorn" hayes tells and makes his way downstairs, i followed him like a duck with his mommy.

"sorry she's annoying" he apologizes for his mom. he didn't need too, i don't think she's annoying but anyways.

"she isn't" i giggle and we continue watching that movie.

at like 11:30pm, my mom texted me she wanted me to come home again, all that because of what i did. she's freaking out.

i tell her goodnight and when i was sure both of my parents were sleeping, i got out by the window and enter again in hayes's place.

he told me he told his mom he was going to sleep downstairs though.

me: where do i enter

hayes: will's old room

i went there and i entered.

"your mom's sleeping right?" i whisper and he smiles out of no where which also made me smile. "what?" i ask still smiling.

"nothing, and i don't know if she's sleeping, should i go check 'em to tell her and johnnie you're here?" he jokes.

"mh, i think it's fine" i answer.