maybe twice

i return in my bed, realizing what i just did. am i always mad or something? maybe it's just a little hard time like my sister is telling me.

"i'm sorry, again" i apologize.

"no, i am, i shouldn't have asked you so many questions, i'm just not so good right now. i don't know what's up with me but arg, things are so– i don't even know how to explain this"

i was in my bed and he was near my vanity, playing with my beauty blander. things were getting so awkward, i never felt that way with him.

"hayes, i can hardly remember a thing from the time you saved me, but i can surely remember one thing that you said. you told me i was cold and distant... but you also told me you loved me. please, tell me you didn't said this because i just tried to kill me and you wanted to make me feel better because i can tell you that when i have feelings for someone, a lot of people will discover by themselves but what i know about me, is that i am so not good at hiding this stuff up that i'll need to open my freaking mouth and tell everyone, and i love you hayes, i really love you" that all went off really quickly of my mouth, again. i was just telling all that to him when i was the only one in my bed, trying to deal with all of those feelings going in and out my head.

i am the worst at these oh boy. i looked at him and his eyes where looking deeply in mine. we just looked at ourselves for a few seconds that felt like hours and he stand up to come in my direction as i did too. i'm on my mattress and he is on the floor, we are almost at the same height. he puts his hands on my waist, moving them lower and lower, and his eyes travels my lips and he puts his mouth straight on mine letting me with the feeling of going off a super high roller coaster.

it was the second time we were kissing and it still felt amazing. I was on tiptoe and my hands are surrounding his body while his hands were in the curve between my back and my butt.

we couldn't stop it. he softly made us fall on the bed but it didn't hurt. we continued like we've never did before, the first time was nothing compared to that.

"your lips are so chapped" he tells between two kisses and i chuckle.

"and you gotta deal with it poor benji" i smile but he still puts his lips on mine.

we sometimes were talking but mostly kissing each other.

"i wanted to do that since so long" he states and stops for about five second. he should have done it, duh, i wouldn't have cared.

it wasn't awkward at all, we laughed and smiles like we use to do. we were talking about life like nothing happened two weeks ago. arg i love him so much.

my mom called me and that kind of stop us because she gave me the number of my teacher's phone and i needed to call him because he wanted to talk to me, my science teacher, maybe my favourite.

so i called him, still cuddling with hayes in my bed. if only my teacher knew.

"hi mister oliver, it's kimberly"

"oh hey kimberly, how are you, you called fast"

"yeah well i guess i slept too much for two weeks and i now could stay up for a month" i joke with a normal voice tone. hayes besides me was silently laughing because of all the shit i was saying.

"oh that's great you slept a lot" he answers.

"and i don't even have dark circles now" i fake smile, he probably thinks i'm high or something.

"ha ha ha, it looks like you're feeling way better then what your mother told me a week ago"

"what?" suddenly all my happy mood was gone. what is he talking about?? my mom told me she told everyone i was only sick and nothing else.

"your mom told me about you, well i needed to know why weren't you there for two weeks, you missed three important exams though"

"but what did she told you?" i don't give a fuck about my exams i missed.

"do you have something to tell me?"

"no, tell me what tf she told you" i never swear at my teachers but i didn't care about now, we aren't at school.

"i want to know it from your mouth" hayes is silently telling me to not tell him, so i won't.

"i was sick"

"yeah..." he stops. awkward moment right here. "whatever, do you want me to send you the studying stuff for your following exams, you'll only do two out of them thee. so yeah, i can send you that and you tell me whenever you are ready to do them, it can be any day after the 26" why didn't he send that to my mom if that was the only thing he wanted to tell me.

"ok so you only called me to know why the fuck i was in the hospital for about two weeks? why didn't you just emailed my mother about that stuff? i'm sure you don't even care about how i'm feeling and other than that, why i'm not at school isn't of your ass business" oops that starts again.

"kimberly calm down" hayes whispers and i roll my eyes.

"misses jade, it's my job to tell you what you missed at school, out then that, you're right it's none of my business but i cared" he states being so calm, i sigh and he wishes me merry christmas.

i'm bored of this all.

hayes left an hour after my mom arrived and i had to have dinner with all my family once again.

hayes and i wanted to see each other again after dinner so we decided to do like we use to do again.

i ask my mom if i could go watch a movie with him at his place, she says yes. we both knew the plan.

...
chap35