am

"bro that was long" i tell as soon as he got out the washroom.

"sorry gee, perfection is hard to maintain" he loves his self so much. it's funny. i laugh at what he said.

"what time is it ly?"

"11:50"

"i guess i should try to sleep"

"are you nervous?" i ask.

"i always am, are you?"

"just a little" i really was.

"it'll be fine" he smiled and went on his phone for a while.

i wasn't tired at all, my stomach hurts from stress and anxiety but that's just normal i guess. we both were so quiet just looking at our phone.

"oh fuck" hayes tells, dropping his phone and put his hands on his face.

"what?" i tell getting off my bed after three seconds because hayes was definitely not good. he started saying "oh man what did i do, what the fuck, i'm dreaming, who the fuck this is" and shits like that. i took his phone.

it was a conversation between tez and him. tez sent a photo, oh god no. this isn't happening right now.

i don't know what to do. hayes is for sure panicking right now, oh my god how could she. i couldn't place any words.

hayes's face was all red. tez sent an other message and i immediately took his phone to read it first.

tez: yo bro i'm so sorry
tez: i'm callin u rn gimme a sec

"um, eh, tez wants to call you" i say with a lot of difficulties. i'm the worst at these oh my god. i give him his phone and he receives a call.

"man you alright?" he firstly asks. it was on speaker.

"when did you took this what the fuck that's bullshit"

"i swear it's not bro i would love it to be fake but this hoe ain't true she's a lil fucker man" hayes then looks at me with big puffy eyes.

"where did you took this" he repeats so frustrated.

"in da party i told you i was goin to, i'm already back home, it was boring as shit but when i saw this little pussy leila with him i took a picture"

"she didn't even told me she was going to a party" he rolls his eyes.

"you really should talk to her buddy, i'm sorry for that bro she's a snake! a really fuckin' snake"

"thanks for that tez"

"really not a prob grier, don't be sad about this please ok?"

"i'll text her"

"mkay bud, get some rest see ya soon. are you with kimberly?"

"yes"

"k great, stay with her bro don't do anything too crazyyyy"

"yeah yeah, i'll stay with her" he looks at me raising his eyebrow.

"bye man"

"bye" hayes tells and hangs up.

"i'm so so sorry, i don't know what to say" i tell. at first he looks at me straight in the eyes. he looks so confuse. he didn't say anything. he then looks outside by the big window.

he looks so sad, i hate it. how the fuck a girl can cheat on him like that. i'm confuse too.

he looked at his phone and go straight to his messages app. apparently her name is babyy and that is not cute.