her again

thuesday morning
there is snow outside, rare for New York. so i woke up and i just wish it was all a dream but it is now part of my reality.

i don't want to meet with her today. i don't know if amy's really mad or something but oh well.

my shower was taken i was dressed up, my parents and brother were gone, my sister was still sleeping because she doesn't have class this morning.

i was on my phone, looking through instagram and tumblr mainly, i received a message. oh boy, why now?

hayes: ly? can u come rn plz

me: i have school

hayes: i know u take your bus at 8:30
hayes: please ly it's important for me

i didn't answered but prepared myself to go outside and then at his house. ugh what does he needs to tell me.

i put my coat without zipping it, i took my backpack and stuff and went outside. i could stay 10 minutes but i surely wouldn't.

me: i'm here

he opens his door 5 seconds after i texted that.

"hey" he tells and smiles. i fake smile and didn't say hey lmao you rock kimberly.

"are you good?" he asks. of course i was, my friend is mad at me because i kissed her crush. someone i thought it was so nice used me to have money by kissing me. someone i love doesn't love me back but kissed me on a trip.

"yeah" there was a little silence after that and i lay down my bag on the floor wondering what the fuck he wanted to tell me.

"well, so hm, i need your opinion on something"

"what is it?" actually i knew it.

"leila texted me she wanted things to work and she was sorry and all, i don't know if i should, i mean, she cheated on me but still" wow, is he really asking me that what the fuck.

"i don't know why you're asking me that..."

"i know you'll tell me what you truly think" he says and scratching the back of his head. is this a fucking prank? is tez back there and laughing right now?

"just follow your heart hayes" i shyly answer.

"ly.."

"but hayes, this person doesn't love you, if she would actually loves you she wouldn't even look at someone else. if at least she was respecting you, she would have dumped you first before hooking up with that someone else. stop sticking around with someone who views you as trash, come on... i have a class" i tell so miserably and left from his house without him saying something. that came out all alone i don't know why i told him that. again, i wanted to cry. i'm such a baby what the hell.

i made my way to the bus stop and waited longer than every day because i left early. i forced myself to not cry and not care.

in the bus bench with aiden we talked about the drama and shits, the hayes thing and the fact he kissed someone. he told me he's texting her and she's potential as a girlfriend. i'm happy for him, really.

he comforted me saying it will all be good with maggie and amy today.

the bus stop so my heart did, we got off the bus and not as usual, everyone from the squad wasn't in a hallway, i saw christian and michael at a place, alexie and mel at an other and finally, amy and maggie.

our eyes crosses and i could feel the rage. like, what the fuck let me kiss who i want, i know he was your crush and all but get over it. amy smiles to me but i didn't do it back. it's not my fault, all of this, i should be the one who's mad after what she told me.

aiden was still following me because our lockers are near each other's.

"damnnn, did you see how she looked at me, i was p sure she was goin' to fight me"

"oh my god" he laughs, mh not funny aiden, stop.

we put our stuff in our lockers and i pleased him to stay with me there until the bell rings.

the rest of the day was so painful, i didn't want to be there at all. maggie was giving me those hard and fierce looks. i was just rolling my eyes.

amy was constantly being around her, laughing and talking like we all used to do. christian spoke to her and it was all fine. i wanted to yell at her. he is the one who kissed me and i was the one who broke the kiss. what the fuck is wrong with her.

she didn't told me a single word. her eyes could speak, i don't know when it would stop but ugh i'm tired of this already.

...
chap26