award

reacaps:
"i'm so stupid why the fuck"

"you're not ly okay you are not, show me again"

...

so i showed him my arm again, not looking at it or his reaction. he kindly pass his finger vertically on my arm passing through all the scars. that gives me goosebumps.

"i'll just put makeup on it praying to not stain this white dress" i tell and go to where i putted my makeup.

i took the concealer at first, shaking because of stress and putted just on the scars. after blending it a little bit, i putted foundation and that almost hide it all.

"why are you doing this to you" he asks and stares at me, but i never answer. eli and rog came in.

"oh, are we maybe, interrupting something!" eli smirks.

"no" i tell her and fake laugh, and then look up to hayes for about a second.

"so get your shoes on, the red carpet is starting in 30 minutes"

Skip to the red carpet
there was photographers everywhere taking pictures of everyone. what i thought was the most stressing is that someone takes a bad picture of me, like it should have happen a lot, even if my face is covered of foundation for once, it's still ugly.

"hayes! hayes! who's this!" people were yelling and hayes was smiling at me. he knows i didn't like it so much. we all need to remember i'm the one who brought us here.

when i didn't want to be in the picture, he took my arm and hand to make me come more near him. i was smiling like eli tells me to do and hayes was doing poses and shits.

"HAYES WHO IS SHE" a loud person yells which made me jump of fear because it was really really loud.

"her name's kimberly jade" hayes says back at him and some people started looking at their phones.

"oh my god" i tell hayes and we were just enjoying every seconds of the carpet.

from very far, i managed to see rihanna and drake and other persons but these are my favourites.

after the carpet being done, i went in a place where every invited persons while the artist were signing autographs.

i talked with people i already saw but mostly new people who were really great. after 45 minutes, we sat in the huge theatre were the prices were going to be given.

i knew a lot of people who won, i mean, as artists not as friends, except Shawn who i can say we know each others.

at the end it was starting to get boring, hayes was just passing random comments about everyone which made me laugh so hard, my makeup was falling down my face.

that ends up to be really boring but funny at the same time. it was so different to see hayes being chic instead of his normal, relax clothes.

anyways, after the show we both talked to some artists in a place everyone was drinking champagne. of course hayes and i couldn't because we weren't 21 but some people let us take some sips.

we were also hiding from eli who was looking for us, yelling hayes's name at everyone. it was just so funny. when she founds us, next to a wall, she said she just wanted to let us know we have 1 hour free to enjoy this, after we have 45 minutes to pack everything and go to the airport.

she left.

"we should go outside" hayes says.

"hell no, look at those shoes, not in the mood to broke them and then pay them"