party

"ok i just want to get drunk" i tell and they laugh. i was with amy, mag and aiden, still being at that counters.

"wait a second" amy states and take out a bottle of vodka out of her bag. rich kids life. aiden got four cups and maggie clapped in her hands like a kid.

exciting.

they filled every cup and we all drank at the same time. my throat started to heat but you know, that's a good sign. after a few minutes, we took an other one and an other one. they were starting to hit me as hell.

underage drinking y'allll.

i couldn't stop laughing at everything and i started to not see things well and yeah being really dizzy after i don't know how much shooters. there was so much people arriving, they were all in the huge living room and kitchen and everywhere because there's no wall, it's just an opened area.

"i don't know how michael knows all these people" i state with difficulties which made laugh everyone.

"i guess he knows them because of hockey and la cross" amy responds also being unable to speak correctly.

"girls, i'll go see everyone" aiden tells and left with a beer. a second after he left, both of the girls started whispering to me saying did you see how he was looking at you or maggie was saying that shit is intense boiiii.

"chill, first, he looks everyone like that and second, that is not intense stop. aiden doesn't loves me anymore, he's just my friend"

"okay whatsoever" amy laughs.

"amy, why don't you call miles to come and join you? he lives near here doesn't he? and it's just 9 o'clock"

"that is a really really really good idea ly" she tells being a little drunk. yo that shit was funny.

the music shut down and michael yells "HEY EVERYONE, EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO'S NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP, COME HERE TO PLAY THE BOTTLE"

the music started again but not so loud.

"should we go?" maggie asks and laughs.

"you go, i'll watch the game"

"but i don't want to kiss anyone else but christian, i might be kissing him tonight, who knows" she says and happily jumps off the chairs to go to the living room. about 20 persons sit on the floor in a circle and i sat next to someone i didn't know, on the couch, not playing that stupid but funny ass game.

"kimberly are you playing?" michael asks which brought all the attention on me.

"no thanks, i'm fine" i smile,

as they were playing the game, it got a little boring for me because i didn't know all the people who were kiss each others. people were adding themselves in the game, others were quitting.

i just wanted to go to the washroom and that's what i did. at first i tried the first floor bathroom which were locked. i then went to the second floor, did my things and just as i got out, christian was at the door.

"oh hey" i tell not sure of my things being dizzy a lot.

"what's up girly" he tells like he always does.

"aren't you playing the bottle?" i ask.

"yeah, well i escaped, i hardly wanted to pee but there was some people making it out in the first floor washroom"