sick

"ryan? is ly alright?" he immediately inquires before i could put a word.

"i am"

"ly?"

"yeah?"

"i was so scared"

"me too" i tell. "hayes?"

"yeah?"

"it's not your fault"

"ly i love you"

"don't say that, please"

"i know you also do"

"yeah, but you already told me we couldn't do this"

"then i was wrong"

"but why are you saying this to me" i'm tearing up. i didn't want my dad to hear all that so i was whispering despite that loud music that was playing.

"i might have acted like i don't care, but oh god i just wanted to be in your arms" he's killing me words by words.

"i miss you" i tell even though we saw each other's 1 hour ago.

"i miss you too" he tells and i could feel him smile.

my dad stops the cars in from of a big basement, i was still in call with hayes.

"where are we" i clearly know where we are. oh god that is not happening right now.

"your mom told me to get you there and i agreed, you have no choice now, you say bye to hayes and you follow me" my dad scolds and it looks like he was angry, again.

"hayes"

"ly where are you?!" he is freaking out.

"i'm at the mental hospital" i state and roll my eyes before looking at my dad who was staring at me through the mirror.

"oh fuck"

"yeah my dad brought me here" i tell still looking at him with a perfectly normal tone.

"ok kimberly you hang up right now" my dad sighs.

"bye hayes"

"see you soon ly, i love you a lot, take care of you" he sounds like my mom. i hang up and give my dad his phone.

i got out the car and walk to the hospital by myself, my dad following me. he beside that, made me enter.

i knew how it works, a psychiatrist would examine me. it takes 24 hours, sometimes more.

after that, he decides if he's making an admission order. which my cause is a scuicide, he needed to.

at first they made me put all of my stuff in lockers and thank god i had my phone so my dad and mom couldn't sneak everything in it when i wouldn't be there. they made me put a hospital dress and clothes, no pants.

they assign me a room with only a bed and a desk. welcome in jail again kimberly.

i had therapies, i lied so much to get me out of trouble with my family i'm not real.